**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really unfortunate for the Cavs that of all star players who were available to be obtained as a sidekick to LeBron in the summer of 2014, it had to have been no defense Kevin Love. Dude is a straight up liability on the defensive end. It's amazing that he doesn't even attempt to play defense. God must really hate the Cavs. You can get rid of the coach, but it won't solve a damn thing until Love starts to D up.

Last edited:
Markieff was abusing Love obviously. I enjoyed watching last night's game. I think keeping Blatt is the right decision for now. I just think he needs to get with his staff and learn how to manage this team and improve his rotations.

Seeing James Jones play the 4th Quarter over Love was disappointing. I kept waiting for him to sub him in and it just didn't happen.

JR's spark on offense made the game closer than it should have been, and their guys were obviously psyched up to play us. PJ Tucker's effort was on 10, sloppy, but 10 never the less. That's the kind of intensity we need. Everyone seemed too cool, non-nonchalant that we had Lebron back. though they did play angry in the second after he caught that elbow to the back of the head. Side from that I didn't see a lot of enthusiasm.

Last edited:
There are just so many things going against the Cavs right now

#1. They haven't been heathy all year long. Losing Andy was gigantic and LeBron missing 2 weeks was horrible as well. Not sure how many games the Big 3 have played together but they were 18-11 at one point and are 1-9 since sick.gif ... Shump will be big when he is ready to go. Mosgov and Smith have been good signs. They just need more time to gel.

#2. Blatt is adjusting to the NBA. Patience with the man is needed. He is struggling horrible with rotations though.

#3. They keep making roster changes and while they look great on paper they have little to no practice time together. That is not good for a team like this that is struggling. Not like the NFL they don't have a bye week to re-coup.

#4 Kyrie and Kevin Love are proving they are not winners at this level yet... There is no reason to lose these games in blowout fashion when you have this much talent on the floor. Bosh and Wade were able to hold their own whenever Bron missed a game, and as of right now Kyrie/Love are not proving they can survive when called upon.

#5 They get the best out of each team they play. Every team gets more pumped to play against Bron.. I know I know they should understand this...

#6 They have HORRIFIC team defense. It's honestly a joke at this point.

I'm not ready to panic or anything just yet, but 19-20 after 39 games is something that no one expected not even the biggest Cavs haters.

We shall see what happens.

Lebron looked dominant last night... I'm glad we got the W too. Didn't like seeing Love grimacing with back spasms tho

Yeah, that was better. Shame it was against a weak team but hopefully that will give us some momentum.

Lmaoooooo
I miss the goon squad 
frown.gif

I'm an outsider looking in, but yall gotta give Love at least the rest of this year, and an offseason to work with King James and Kyrie.

Gotta give your coach more time as well.
I expected this team to gel around the time of the all star break, and be tough to beat down the stretch.

Last edited:
I thought Kyrie-Love/Kyrie-Bron/Bron-Love pick and roll or pick and pops would be deadly and unstoppable, but so far that has not been the case. I guess they are still learning each other's game. Us fans have seen what this team is capable of when the Cavs went 8 game winning streak, so I'll be patiently waiting.

Great win, best I seen us on the defensive end all year, offense still has too much iso at times and would like to see K love more involved around the elbow area etc, but lets keep it up.

Another good W today! that play in the 3rd quarter where Kyrie deflected a Hayward pass, JR tossing it back, and then Kyrie throwing a lob to Love was beautiful. I need to see more of that from this team: Hustle and Run & Gun.

Another good W today! that play in the 3rd quarter where Kyrie deflected a Hayward pass, JR tossing it back, and then Kyrie throwing a lob to Love was beautiful. I need to see more of that from this team: Hustle and Run & Gun.

Yup and had JR had that reverse oop from Bron go down, play of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom