**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man we need a win in the most desperate way, don't want to be under 500 when Lebron comes back. We will probaly get blown out Friday to Golden State, Doubt we can handle the kings with Cousins in the post, and we may have a shot against the Suns but they are a tough team also. :smh:

Bron really did pick a horrible time to get injured :lol:

I'm not confident in any game on this trip [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Just gotta see what happens

Like I said 2 and on this trip would be good - now I'll take 1.

If this keeps on, Lebron needs to play like 2009/2010 to take the lead as his teammates seem to be out of sync completely now.
He cannot focus on assists in the 1st half that much anymore as the Cavs are very weak in teamplay.
they need someone who inspire them to fight for every ball possession and play defense properly.

Gameday!!

Let's start this 5 game road trip with a W [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

We a mess, we about to be on a 8 game losing streak cause we won't be winning any games without Lebron.....How Things change but still stay the same.

I hate K love more than any player on this squad, terrible D, does not demand the ball, straight up stat guy with no impact.

I give this team till like 2nd week of March, if we still at 500, we are what our record is, a mediocre team that is looking at a first our 2nd round out.

Last edited:
We a mess, we about to be on a 8 game losing streak cause we won't be winning any games without Lebron.....How Things change but still stay the same.

I hate K love more than any player on this squad, terrible D, does not demand the ball, straight up stat guy with no impact.

I give this team till like 2nd week of March, if we still at 500, we are what our record is, a mediocre team that is looking at a first our 2nd round out.
When LBJ and Wade would be out, Bosh could take out and control the team(LKE WHAT STARS DO).

K love gets his stats, but can't control the pace of a game. He really is a 3rd option on a team and NOT a superstars. The stats fooled us

fooled YOU hahah

i think alot of cats saw what love was/is

we should jus let him walk and sign rashard lewis to a one year deal. is he still in the league? 

i jus dont understand how his rebounding fell off a cliff so hard, those fundamentals shouldnt jus evaporate. dude has been :x in almost all facets

That wasn't q great game - but Mozgov looked pretty good for basically getting off a plane and joining a game. A bit of familiarity and he will be useful.

Yesterday was the first time where I quitted watching game midway through 3rd quarter. It was just unbearable to watch Cavs game. No flow in offense, and no defense whatsoever. It is appalling to watch how the team is deteriorating every game.

Yesterday was the first time where I quitted watching game midway through 3rd quarter. It was just unbearable to watch Cavs game. No flow in offense, and no defense whatsoever. It is appalling to watch how the team is deteriorating every game.
First time? you must not have been a cavs fan for long

I can't wait until we win 9 of our next 10 (at least) and the media changes their tune

Last edited by a moderator:
When LBJ and Wade would be out, Bosh could take out and control the team(LKE WHAT STARS DO).

K love gets his stats, but can't control the pace of a game. He really is a 3rd option on a team and NOT a superstars. The stats fooled us

Agree.
you can change coaches, isnt going to change the fact this team is filled with gold spoon fed highlight machines that dont buy into the coaching scheme

I know what you mean. Yet I strongly believe that these players would play better team basketball under coaches like Greg Popovic, Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, Rudy Tomjanovic,
Doc Rivers etc.
Too bad that the Cavs could not benefit from Lebron's good game last night.
What do they expect Lebron to do? score 50 pts every night???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom