**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home court advantage negated. Good job.

You could tell early that Kyrie isn't himself - just can't do what normally comes easily. Hopefully a few days will improve that.

Good start though.

Home court advantage negated. Good job.

You could tell early that Kyrie isn't himself - just can't do what normally comes easily. Hopefully a few days will improve that.

Good start though.

I believe david blatt wants to conserve kyrie for the moment as the cavs have enough offensive options.
I think kyrie is limited by doing fundamental moves for now and not play at full speed and bumping too much into the zone.
as long he can run and hit open shots he is still very valuable on the court.

Let's get it fellas, even with Kyrie out, if we can take game 2, would be huge, but worst case, we are 1-1 with homecourt.

Kyrie definitely not playing according to Twitter.

Not too big a deal - winning this game would be great but It's a little unlikely even if he plays so resting him makes sense.

Last edited:
6 more wins this season for the cavs and I'm super happy for LeBron and Cleveland. Please please please!

Let's get it, get this 3-0 and we set...im going to the game again tomorrow, ive yet to miss 1, i think me and the homie decided forget the funds and our family, this more important lol

LeBron is putting up some massive stats this offseason.

First Round:

27ppg, 9 rebounds, 6.5 assists per game

2nd Round:

26.2ppg, 11 rebounds, 8.8 assists per game

Conference Finals:

30.5ppg, 8.5 rebounds. 8.5 assists per game

Man, I wish I was moving back to Ohio sooner. Would love to be back in my home state going nuts over these playoffs.

You guys are playing very good basketball. Don't let the trolls get to you with the 'it's just the East' nonsense. They can't put things into context.

Blatt has been exceptional. Wearing LeBron out on the left block on offense. Defensively his scheme has been great, Teague finally made him pay a bit but not many coaches would have dared him going under screens. He has, and won.

Tristan, Jr, Shump, Delly all playing high level basketball.

GS is a different animal and I would not expect to win but that shouldn't devalue getting there. Your team is maxing out what it has and that's all you can ask for.

Last edited:
I always knew you were a big LeBron fan. :lol:

Man tonight was such a great game to be at...I had so much damn fun.

They put me on the jumbotron before the game saying to put my gold shirt on it was pretty funny... and yeah I had too :smh:

XL size is some hore****... and I was rocking my Love jersey .....

Usher being there and MGK/Haden getting the crowd hype :pimp: :pimp:

1 WIN AWAY FROM THE NBA FINALS.

This is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom