**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Cavs fans. Getting washed was a punch in the gut but you guys were the better team. Congrats.

I've always liked Delly - is never going to be the number one guy but he's a dependable ball handler and his hands are always up ready to shoot. Gotta love the oops with TT too.

I'm a lot less scared of the Hawks - especially for Lebron. After being guarded by Butler the Hawks have no-one to slow him down.

Back to the Finals in 5.

I've always liked Delly - is never going to be the number one guy but he's a dependable ball handler and his hands are always up ready to shoot. Gotta love the oops with TT too.

I'm a lot less scared of the Hawks - especially for Lebron. After being guarded by Butler the Hawks have no-one to slow him down.

Back to the Finals in 5.
you'll learn about Demarre Carroll soon. Should have already known. Much better defender than butler. Bigger and stronger and meaner. Junkyard dog.

Last edited:

Back to the Finals in 5.

Seeing the other guys step up in game 6 was refreshing. I think the match ups in the front court will be the most interesting. Timofey & Tristan/Horford & Millsap. I'm ready guys I'll be down here in Atlanta supporting. Definitely gonna be a hell of a series. So glad we won't be short JR the 1st 2 games again. Obviously that made a difference last series.

Last edited:
Seeing the other guys step up in game 6 was refreshing. I think the match ups in the front court will be the most interesting. Timofey & Tristan/Horford & Millsap. I'm ready guys I'll be down here in Atlanta supporting. Definitely gonna be a hell of a series. So glad we won't be short JR the 1st 2 games again. Obviously that made a difference last series.
go back to cleveland

Back to the Finals in 5.

bro tears coming down my cheeks as I type this... I can't even fathom that.

you'll learn about Demarre Carroll soon. Should have already known. Much better defender than butler. Bigger and stronger and meaner. Junkyard dog.

We are well aware of the Hawks. I expect one hell of a series.

Cavs need to steal G1 or G2.

You're in Atlanta? Holy **** man have fun that's gonna be awesome

Lets go Cavs.

bro tears coming down my cheeks as I type this... I can't even fathom that.
We are well aware of the Hawks. I expect one hell of a series.

Cavs need to steal G1 or G2.
You're in Atlanta? Holy **** man have fun that's gonna be awesome

Lets go Cavs.
apparantly the other dude doesn't. Saying he isn't as good as butler on defense. Last time Carroll guarded lebron he had 9 turnovers - season high

Last edited:
I mean just straight disrespectful to carroll. Since when did butler become so much of a better defender than Carroll and that Carroll's name shouldn't even be mentioned along with butler or something? That's just ignorant. And it's not an opinion it's a fact. But hey who am I kiddin, hes the one who said for the nba thread to ban me if the hawks didnt win it all back at the all star break. Ended up banning me after going up 2 wins on Brooklyn. Couldn't even hold their word :lol: :lol: pieces all starting to come together now. He's a Cavs fan. :wink:

Last edited:
Now this dude gotta come in are peaceful thread with this nonsense :smh:
not nonsense it was basketball talk. I didn't dog any cavs players or anything. And i was just returning the favor to FinallyFamous coming to the hawks thread where I have been currently riding solo all season lol and have now been boxed in there since I am banned from both nba threads :lol:

Yeah I feel for you that thread is sad :lol:

why are you banned?
"Trolling" was the charge lol. Purely subjective of course. Said they should have banned me months ago but were letting me slide since i was amd am the only hawks fan here. cause I take over nba threads apparantly. And I'm too obsessive about the hawks. Go figure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom