**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i tend to have that same effect on people in person. People either really like me or they just can't stand me and me running my mouth all the time. But im not disrespectful to anybody personally. U won't see me calling anybody derogatory names. Jus a storm of rooting too hard for a team nobody was tryin to hear about and prob with good reason at the time. But now I've proved to be right when I was talkin bout the hawks making LEGIT noise in the playoffs this season. Everyone just laughed at me and said first or 2nd round exit.

Last edited:
I was really pleased to see Delly play so well last game. His defense is my favorite part of his game. At least how he can be pesky (Rose was killing him with that bank shot)

but him getting confidence and a big game I think was really helpful

interesting to see how the hawks play bron on defense

bud has game planed vs lebron twice already as a spurs assistant 

interesting to see how the hawks play bron on defense

bud has game planed vs lebron twice already as a spurs assistant 
Demarre will be on him like a white on on rice. Demarre done said to lebron "I'll see him at phillips for game 1" Carroll trying to get that paycheck. And he will knock the **** out of lebron. Millsap will see minutes on him. Prob a little Bazemore too. Woulda obviously been thabo when carroll isn't on the floor but nypd took care of him. So it will he a combo is carroll/millsap/horford/Bazemore

Last edited:
I said all I wanted was 1-1 after 2, Glad we could steal one, but Def not happy how we played 1 on 5 at the end, and gave Hawks hope. We had them mentally done after Junkyard dog went out.

Also Kyrie, any chance of boy getting healthy just a little bit, he just spot up shooter status now :smh:, hopefully can provide 1-2 big games like he did in Chi Series.

Last edited:
Demarre will be on him like a white on on rice. Demarre done said to lebron "I'll see him at phillips for game 1" Carroll trying to get that paycheck. And he will knock the **** out of lebron. Millsap will see minutes on him. Prob a little Bazemore too. Woulda obviously been thabo when carroll isn't on the floor but nypd took care of him. So it will he a combo is carroll/millsap/horford/Bazemore

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom