**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports say he's at 85-90% due to back. Is it sore? Spasms? Does anyone know? Hopefully he doesn't overdo it and gets treatments. Kyrie and Kevin can pick up the load and we should be fine. We've had 60 wins and won nothing. I'd rather get 50 wins and be energized for playoff run. Nothing else matters

Exactly. Just get to the playoffs with everyone healthy and see what happens.

Was it relatively quiet last night after the Cavs won? When they lost to the Knicks, there were all these jokes and PS pics, but Lebron puts up 36 against a Bulls team crowned with the 1st seed, and I didn't really notice anything

Last edited:
Was it relatively quiet last night after the Cavs won? When they lost to the Knicks, there were all these jokes and PS pics, but Kegron puts up 36 against a Bulls team crowned with the 1st seed, and I didn't really notice anything

the fact that it was a quiet 36 too. Interested to see if the offensive rebounding continues to hold up for those Cavs, TT13 completely dominated the bulls bigs on the O-boards. Also, is Blatt trying to bring in some new innovative Chip Kelly-esque up-tempo substitutions? :lol: Or is that just him being a rookie coach?

TT was weird though - 12 ORs and only 1 DR. I'm not sure what it says but it's curious.

I kinda thought of the rebounding situation as TT getting offensive rebounds and Love and Andy taking care of the defensive ones. It's like they said to each other before the game something like 'okay, we got more than enough body down low for defensive rebounds, so one of us will have to be responsible for offensive rebounds'.

If tt13 keeps up the crazy rebound number he will prove he is worth that 30 mill he wants

Lebron finally took over the offensive lead with 36 pts by shooting 14-30.
The 4 assists indicate that other players either could not benefit from his passes or did not position themselves well to score with Lebrons help.
anyway, am glad to see that Lebron still can lead the scoring when required.
Now lets hope they find their chemistry and clutch within the next 2 months.
they have potential to become the strongest team.

I worked out how to get the whole schedule on my iPhone yesterday which is pretty cool.

Just go to mail, contacts, calendars>add account>other>subscribed calendar and then put espn.go.com/travel/sports/calendar/export/espnCal?&teams=1_5 for the server.

Might work for other calendars too but I haven't tried.

Last edited:
I worked out how to get the whole schedule on my iPhone yesterday which is pretty cool.

Just go to mail, contacts, calendars>add account>other>subscribed calendar and then put espn.go.com/travel/sports/calendar/export/espnCal?&teams=1_5 for the server.

Might work for other calendars too but I have t tried.

Yeah thats awesome I did the same thing.

Very intrigued by this 3 game West Coast trip.

Tomorrow @ Portland
Wednesday @ Utah
Friday @ Denver

Tomorrow will be a challenge. Don't see them having a problem against Utah and Denver but you never know.

My body is ready.

With the way the team's constructed, I think all the games should be winnable, but we'll see. Portland and Denver did not improve much from last year and have been looking vulnerable. Utah is an intriguing team but still too young.

I hope to see 4-1 record by the time team comes back home :pimp:

With the way the team's constructed, I think all the games should be winnable, but we'll see. Portland and Denver did not improve much from last year and have been looking vulnerable. Utah is an intriguing team but still too young.

I hope to see 4-1 record by the time team comes back home :pimp:

yes, should be winnable and the CAVS could end up as the team with the most wins in this season.
However, NBA playoffs history proves that big upsets where an 8th seeded team beats the 1st seeded team:

the sweep of the Seattle Supersonics by the Denver Nuggets in 1994 1st round.
3:2 win by NY Knicks over the Miami Heat in 1999 1st round.

so they have to fight until they finally get the ring.
Really hope they can win it this year.

Last edited:
I didn't realise that the Cavs are the only team to win 65 or more games in a season and not win a championship. That's not a good record to hold. Hopefully they can banish that.

The Mavs did it too but won a few years later.

Damn :x

The only good part of the game today was 1st quarter shooting and Kevin Love. I guess Blatt decided to give up on this one and get Ws tomorrow and @Denver?

I hope the strategy works..

I think Bron gonna pick his spots this year on when he will be into the game, to see what this team got w/o him having to bail them out, i think in Dec we go on a run and get it together, but its a crime if k love and Bron don't least get 1 touch each possession

the team def has to iron out the kinks bout they'll be good once that happens.

Yeah, that was disappointing but they just look like a team who haven't worked it out yet - there are flashes of brilliance and that's it. They'll get there - December is a reasonable timescale.

Last edited:
Cavs did not deserve to win that game anyway. Played like a selfish bunch of **** today.... damn man... I'm getting worried.

Sucks Blatt will take the blame :smh:

Wish he went to a team with low-medium expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom