**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah, I loved that. I love how Kyrie is in position to pass or shoot before he gets the ball - there's no hesitation which gives him that extra space or time.

obvious statement but man do we need another big...all those dunks and offensive boards 
sick.gif
  i hate amare

That LBJ assist to Kyrie's reverse at about 5 minutes in the first was outrageous. I'm pretty convinced that Kyrie is the best ballhandler I've ever seen - and his shooting has been great too.

We just need a productive bench...

Good W today! Had the edge all night long and did not back down when Toronto tried to make a push in the 4th Q. There are still moments when this team could play better, but I guess that is a good thing, since Cavs are now on 6 game winning streak!

Playing the raptors again tomorrow lol, glad we blew out a team that we were expected to.....Have a twitter, but only use it for news, if you guys have instagram, follow me @jdhillon23 and i'll follow back, leave a comment, saying NT Fam or something.

The game was a nail biter, but man, I'm glad Cavs got the W. I really loved the way they climbed back up to get this win. This team is definitely learning how to win. Last year, the game like this would have gone the other way.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom