2014 air jordan carmine legit check

Personally, I think these are good. I wish someone that got early carmine 6's would come forward and give us some detailed pictures.

Just so you know receipts don't mean anything. These are 100% legit though everything looks good

YES I know receipts don't mean anything, that is why I decided to get a legit check and I used paypal for this transaction.

I see you have them on in your picture, do you think they are legit. I only thing I see different is the ankle bubble is not out as far like my white/infrared 6s

I see you have them on in your picture, do you think they are legit. I only thing I see different is the ankle bubble is not out as far like my white/infrared 6s
Im too hesistant to say because i havent seen comparision videos of real vs fake and i dont wanna say legit unless im 100% sure

Last edited:
Ppl on the carmine thread were actually talking about the ankle bubble being smaller so looks like it's nothing to worry about. Plus with JB quality not everything will be on point

Legit on left and yours on right. I still think it's a little iffy. 

I seen the gm/unauthorized/rep in person and everything looks spot on except for those holes. It had similar holes like yours. 

Legit on left and yours on right. I still think it's a little iffy. 
I seen the gm/unauthorized/rep in person and everything looks spot on except for those holes. It had similar holes like yours. 

View media item 1003010
Hey thats good stuff. Repped. I have noticed that as well on fakes. Also the legit ones seem to be more.of a darker blood red and the fakes are closer to a fire red. May jus be the lighting but that appears evident in the pic provided above by @dalee7

Last edited:
Hey thats good stuff. Repped. I have noticed that as well on fakes. Also the legit ones seem to be more.of a darker blood red and the fakes are closer to a fire red. May jus be the lighting but that appears evident in the pic provided above by @dalee7
Yeah I'm going to stand by and say it's a fake. All the reps/early releases had those hole patterns. And repped back, you helped me a lot loll

Now that i go back the soles dont look blue enough either and the perforations on the red part of midsole should be reflective almost like a 3m as seen in my pair posted above. and the OPs are just plain perforations

Last edited:
@Agsz comoare the peforations on the OPs pair to the ones i posted his clearly dont have that shiny tint to them. Gotta be fake

Last edited:
on the legit pairs the holes are reflective on the carmine red part of midsole, on yours they are not reflective

Back
Top Bottom