2014 air jordan carmine legit check

Sometime I hit up Douglasville
U ever heard of a sneaker boutique called @mancave_nyc_atl. Its up by the jail on rice street. They got a website and i know they on instagram too. But they be sellin them high quality fakes and ripping folks off. Dude got me on 2 pairs.

Last edited:
U ever heard of a sneaker boutique called @mancave_nyc_atl. Its up by the jail on rice street. They got a website and i know they on instagram too. But they be sellin them high quality fakes and ripping folks off. Dude got me on 2 pairs. And i put him on blast on instagram and he blocked me within like one min.

Yeah I have been in there but never purchased anything from there.

I know clothing store fresh2def sell fakes and early release sneakers .they was getting FSR on concords, cool greys and breds every couple of weeks. They blocked me on IG WHEN I called them out. What's crazy DJ Greg street gives fresh2def sneakers shout on his IG FROM time to time.

Yeah I have been in there but never purchased anything from there.

I know clothing store fresh2def sell fakes and early release sneakers .they was getting FSR on concords, cool greys and breds every couple of weeks. They blocked me on IG WHEN I called them out. What's crazy DJ Greg street gives fresh2def sneakers shout on his IG FROM time to time.
Yea i have heard of fresh2def i know a dude who be ****** wit them and i be wonderin how he be gettin some of his shoes at the prices he be talkin bout. I always thought somethin didnt seem right. He may not even know but im gonna find out what kicks he.gotten from them

Last edited:
Yea i have heard of fresh2def i know a dude who be ****** wit them and i be wonderin how he be gettin some of his shoes at the prices he be talkin bout. I always thought somethin didnt seem right. He may not even know but im gonna find out what kicks he.gotten from them
Concords and cool greys are str8 icy and when I called and asked them where are they getting the concords from. They told me markets where the concords are just sitting on the shelves!!

Concords and cool greys are str8 icy and when I called and asked them where are they getting the concords from. They told me markets where the concords are just sitting on the shelves!!
Hell nah, they gonna rip off the wrong dude and theyre gonna get exposed to the BBB.

Have you checked out authentic sole boutique

Nah but ill look them up now. Flykixatl is another place and i know theyre legit but they taxin BIG TIME. Im sure u know bout them
Yeah I know about flykixatl. Lol yeah they tax heavy and got robbed in daylight for about 18000 worth clothes and sneakers. Also check out threadz atlanta . They are official

Yeah I know about flykixatl. Lol yeah they tax heavy and got robbed in daylight for about 18000 worth clothes and sneakers. Also check out threadz atlanta . They are official
Yeah i see that video of them getting robbed. Im surpsied with them being in the middle of the hood that they don't have better security than that. But preciate the lookout on the two spots im def gonna go check both them out

Yeah i see that video of them getting robbed. Im surpsied with them being in the middle of the hood that they don't have better security than that. But preciate the lookout on the two spots im def gonna go check both them out
No problem we will catch up 1 day

No problem we will catch up 1 day
What size u wear? I can lock down multiple sizes on nearly every single release usually bout a week ahead of time. I usually charge 230-250 depending on what my guy charges me to hold them. I had an extra pair of these and the Concord Lows i sold for 225 and 250 in person on release day. But i realize most folks dont wanna pay over retail. At least u will know everything is 100% wit me tho.

Last edited:
What size u wear? I can lock down multiple sizes on nearly every single release usually bout a week ahead of time. I usually charge 230-250 depending on what my guy charges me to hold them. I had an extra pair of these and the Concord Lows i sold for 225 and 250 in person on release day. But i realize most folks dont wanna pay over retail. At least u will know everything is 100% wit me tho.
Sz 11 yeah let me know.

Sz 11 yeah let me know.
Jus let me know a lil over a week before the release day of a shoe if ur interested. Ill be able to confirm your pair is locked down for 100% by no later than the Saturday before the drop. For instance on the white/red 2s dropping next Saturday i locked my pair down last Thursday when my guys store got their pairs in. I jus like to make my moves early cause them guaranteed pairs dont last long.

Jus let me know a lil over a week before the release day of a shoe if ur interested. Ill be able to confirm your pair is locked down for 100% by no later than the Saturday before the drop. For instance on the white/red 2s dropping next Saturday i locked my pair down last Thursday when my guys store got their pairs in. I jus like to make my moves early cause them guaranteed pairs dont last long.
Gotcha I just PM you my number

The updated pics you posted sealed the deal. 100% legit. It might have been the angle from the original pics that were a little iffy lol 

Back
Top Bottom