2014 air jordan carmine legit check

I'm going to say 100% fake/gm. The ankle bulge 7 holes are suppose to be thicker and closer together. But I'm not an expert lol that's the first thing I look at.

I tried to get better picture but the flash is too bright and when I turn the flash off you cant see anything

I tried to get better picture but the flash is too bright and when I turn the flash off you cant see anything
Oh i didnt know u already bought them. The dates are on point. Dates on my FNL pair are 12/11/13 2/8/14. But its not just about seeing the dates on the tags its the way JB presses their tags, the font used, alignment, etc, that needs to be seen on the tag. Is there a QC sticker in the box anywhere?

Last edited:
the seller claims that they came from finishline and a return receipt from finishline was in the box

The packaging looks correct, black paper, along with the white tissue paper. I honestly haven't taken mine out of the box after I saw the quality of them. The font + border of the production tag look good, but loosen the laces and literally put your phone in your shoe to get a good picture.

Back
Top Bottom