2014 NBA Draft Thread

Ennis can do both of those things in the league while getting paid millions though.

A player like Ennis is already close to who he's gonna be in the league...no point in staying, get that money :pimp:

Last edited:
I see Ennis fitting perfectly on a team like the Spurs. Just seems like a Pop type of player and fits that system to a T.

In Ennis' range, I think he'd fit well with the Magic (if they deem Oladipo a SG) or Bull.

Embiid will be a great , it's already written out for him and AD to have the next Big Center rivalry...the Center position coming back man y'all just watch

Bulls are gonna draft Aaron Craft, he'll be the new Kirk Hinrich
I hope not. Bulls should have learned from Teague that they don't need to draft point guards. The only things the Bulls need to look for in draftees is athleticism, and then use free agency to pick up shooters.

I think teague just got on thibideus bad side. Arguments or missing practice. Cause he has a lot of talent but rode the bench. Every other pg under thibs flourished.

Like I said, we need athletes. The thibs system combined with athleticism is something we need. If we're going to be committed to defense we should make the most of it.

Embiid will be a great , it's already written out for him and AD to have the next Big Center rivalry...the Center position coming back man y'all just watch

Depends on his back, 19 year old big men with back problems hasn't ever ended well, hopefully it's not a recurring thing.

I see Ennis as a career backup or an Eric Snow'ish starter. He'll still probably be a lottery pick in this draft though.

Surprise, surprise.. but Wiggins is expected to declare tomorrow.

So far so good.

Back
Top Bottom