2014 NBA Draft Thread

569210028.gif

Professional teams are asking **** like "how many pennies are in a million dollars" in interviews. The bar is set low for my pseudo scouting lol.
You dead serious?
laugh.gif

I'd have to troll them and say "what does that matter? Y'all paying me more than a mill anyway"
Yeah, Aaron Gordon mentioned it. He said they timed him too. Took him 22 seconds to figure it out
laugh.gif

A Google search of tomorrow's reps at the draft lottery

Bucks - No word yet
76ers - Dr. J
Magic - Pat Williams
Jazz - Bryan Miller
Celtics - Steve Pagliuca
Lakers - James Worthy
Kings - Pete D'Alessandro
Pistons - Kyle Singler
Cavaliers - David Griffin
Nuggets - Haven't found an answer
Pelicans - Dell Demps
T'wolves - Milt Newton
Suns - Morris Twins

For some reason I feel like the Lakers will get the top pick or at least top 3.

Bet the top 3 is all big market, Boston/Philly/LA in some order.

Not a Celtics fan but being able to catch as many Wiggins games as possible sounds good to me.
pimp.gif

I need Silver and Ainge to make that happen. *if they don't trade the pick*

But for real though...my body and soul won't handle the Nuggets scooping a top 3 pick tomorrow.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Is pelicans pick top 5 protected? Im praying my sixers can somehow get 2 top 5 picks

It's 100 million pennies right? :nerd:

If Philly is able to retain Spencer hawes would they really need a Kevin love? Seems like a lateral move to me

At this point I'm hoping Wiggins goes to a small market, because he'll come back home as long as its not LA. :lol:

Last edited:
If teams get a top 3 pick, they need to keep it. Trade for Love if you miss out on Wiggins, Embiid, or Parker. 

If teams get a top 3 pick, they need to keep it. Trade for Love if you miss out on Wiggins, Embiid, or Parker. 

Still don't think it's worth it.

Better to wait for him, and not get him than trade a cheap player that could have tremendous upside.

Last edited:
I like how when you play ESPN's mock draft lottery, Andrew Wiggins goes #1 every time except when the Jazz win it, it's Jabari Parker. :lol:

Hadn't really thought of this, but the 76ers are guaranteed at worst the #5 pick.

What if one of the jump ups IS the 76ers second pick? :nerd:

They could land the 1 and 4. Or the 1 and 5. Or 3 and 4, etc etc.

Same for the Magic. They could jump up into the top 3 with their second pick, are those picks to the 6ers and Magic already conveyed, or are they still protected in case something crazy happens tonight?

I'll freaking pass out if the 6ers jump up and get both the 1 and the 3 or something like that. :smh: :lol:

I like how when you play ESPN's mock draft lottery, Andrew Wiggins goes #1 every time except when the Jazz win it, it's Jabari Parker. :lol:

You can't pass on a potential Mormon superstar in Utah, you just can't. :lol:

Hadn't really thought of this, but the 76ers are guaranteed at worst the #5 pick.

What if one of the jump ups IS the 76ers second pick? :nerd:

They could land the 1 and 4. Or the 1 and 5. Or 3 and 4, etc etc.

Same for the Magic. They could jump up into the top 3 with their second pick, are those picks to the 6ers and Magic already conveyed, or are they still protected in case something crazy happens tonight?

I'll freaking pass out if the 6ers jump up and get both the 1 and the 3 or something like that. :smh: :lol:

Imagine if they get Wiggins and Exum? :wow:

Philly fans going to be flooding the streets with tears of joy.

Back
Top Bottom