2014 NBA Draft Thread

Whichever team trades for him will be gutting their team anyway. If I was love i'd SERIOUSLY consider them.

MCW
Wiggins/Parker
Love
Noel
For what? 

He's banking his future on all of those kids reaching their potential? In LA...he has 100% assurance that some BIG NAMES are going to want to go to LA and play with him. Regardless of how bad their roster is....it's still the Lakers and they're ALWAYS going to reload with big names. We've seen this scenario play out too many times.

Last edited:
You dont turn into a winner overnight. Take years. Its a team accomplishment. Love and Kyrie were never in a position to win.

Even tho id be happy if this is enough for Love, I dont want him. I get the feeling that hes not a winner and just more of a stat sheet guy. Same thing with Kyrie...

Y'all gotta stop taking great players on bad teams and villifying them for actually putting up numbers.

The second best player on the Wolves was Kevin Martin........

Kevin Martin.

You dont turn into a winner overnight. Take years. Its a team accomplishment. Love and Kyrie were never in a position to win.
And it's easier to build those teams in mega markets. Dudes ain't leaving Minnesota to go somewhere like Philly.

They'd come out like bandits. I don't trust a Smart/Oladipo backcourt.

Utah has alot of options @ 5 too.

That Smart/Oladipo backcourt would get after it like junk yard dogs on D tho. No outside shooting on O however.

I like the big/little draft combo for Orlando but I'm honestly not sold on drafting Ennis at 12. It's either Randle or Vonleh at that 4 unless they mess around and take Exum at that spot.

And it's easier to build those teams in mega markets. Dudes ain't leaving Minnesota to go somewhere like Philly.

Put me in the category that thinks LA will somehow strike out. With no coach, established star, and no young stud to build around. I dont see anyone going there.

They have the money for 2 max contracts?

Last edited:
Would love to see the Magic pick Noah Vonleh & Elfrid Payton :pimp:

No issue if they pick Dante Exum tho

Last edited:
Here is how I see it:
Cavs: Parker - most nba ready for them to win now. They would still want to make the playoffs next year and keep kyrie happy.

Bucks: imbiid: highest potential in the draft. Great talent and is a better fit than wiggins

Sixers: wiggins - best fit for a rebuilding team that is taking it slow

Orlando: exum - and exum olidipo backcourt would be phenomenal

Jazz: I'm not too sure

Celtics - Randal - will eventually trade their pick for love

Lakers - smart - might also trade for talent to win now.

I'm still cheesed the cavs won the lottery. They are the least deserving team given how many times they screwed up.

Here is how I see it:
Cavs: Parker - most nba ready for them to win now. They would still want to make the playoffs next year and keep kyrie happy.

Bucks: imbiid: highest potential in the draft. Great talent and is a better fit than wiggins

Sixers: wiggins - best fit for a rebuilding team that is taking it slow

Orlando: exum - and exum olidipo backcourt would be phenomenal

Jazz: I'm not too sure

Celtics - Randal - will eventually trade their pick for love

Lakers - smart - might also trade for talent to win now.

I'm still cheesed the cavs won the lottery. They are the least deserving team given how many times they screwed up.
I agree with you that Parker makes the most sense for the Cavs considering what they want to do.  He can come in and play and I'm not sure they have what it takes to develop one of the other guys.

I doubt they'll take him there, though.

Back
Top Bottom