2014 NBA Draft Thread

Embiid is definitely going in the top 2.  And if he didn't I think they'd be happy to take him and play him with Noel.  They have room to experiment and I think Bryce Brown is a smart coach.
We'll see. I think Wiggins is a lock @ 1 right now. Makes too much sense for reasons that go beyond anything on the floor. 

Bucks could use Embiid....but with that city desperately needing a star from day one...I don't see how they pass on Parker.

Last edited:

We'll see. I think Wiggins is a lock @ 1 right now. Makes too much sense for reasons that go beyond anything on the floor. 

Buck could use Embiid....but with that city desperately needing a star from day one...I don't see how they pass on Parker.
I kind of have a sense like Parker has the biggest chance to not be a franchise changer.  Maybe it's because people compare him to Melo, and I can't stand Melo 
laugh.gif

But we know both Embiid and Wiggins can be two way forces.  Parker is a terrible defender and there's a good chance that will never change.

I don't know how much he'll change the culture in Milwaukee but Parker is easily 20/per game right out the gate and the biggest star Milwaukee will have had since Shuttlesworth and Big Dog.

Orlando takes Randle at 4 then Ennis at 12?? :nerd:

Randle/Vucevic?

I'd be surprised if the other team got 15 rebounds total.

If I was the Orlando PA guy I would get Boozer sound bites and troll on every board.

"BOX"

"GET UP"

Ennis on the pill. :pimp:

Probably won't happen like that unfortunately :lol:

teams will pass on him cause of his back

idk if 6 teams will smh

lakers need to start brainstorming some moves...

i wouldnt mind smart

Minnesota is stuck. Love still has all the leverage. They're going to have to send him to where he wants to go and that's probably LA.

CBA didn't do anything to give the teams more power in these situations. What team gives up assets for player without 100% assurance he's going to re-up with them in the summer?

Back
Top Bottom