2014 NBA Draft Thread

As long as philly got a top 3 pick man..but **** that cavs man.

I'm thinking we end up with Parker out of the 3 :pimp:

As long as philly got a top 3 pick man..but **** that cavs man.

I'm thinking we end up with Parker out of the 3
pimp.gif
What happens with the NO pick?  Where does that one land?

I think the Sixers are in an interesting position. 

They're sitting pretty at 3 but honestly the 2 guys who probably fit best with that team are going to go 1 & 2 (Wiggins & Parker) and Embiid and Noel really don't fit well on paper. Either they take him and try to make it work....trade down...or take Exum. I can also see Randle/Gordon being in play @ 3 also.

I'm just laughing at the fact that you think a 19 year old who's already good in half court won't develop a full half court game.

& that would definitely make him a franchise player.

Didn't see it as a diss, just shortsighted.
How did you take my post as saying he won't develop a full half court game
laugh.gif
stop

They're sitting pretty at 3 but honestly the 2 guys who probably fit best with that team are going to go 1 & 2 (Wiggins & Parker) and Embiid and Noel really don't fit well on paper. Either they take him and try to make it work....trade down...or take Exum. I can also see Randle/Gordon being in play @ 3 also.

I take Exum no question.

Embiid is definitely going in the top 2.  And if he didn't I think they'd be happy to take him and play him with Noel.  They have room to experiment and I think Bryce Brown is a smart coach.

Embiid is definitely going in the top 2.  And if he didn't I think they'd be happy to take him and play him with Noel.  They have room to experiment and I think Bryce Brown is a smart coach.

From what I see in the media around here, Bucks fans seem to want Wiggins the most. I think there is a good shot Cleveland takes Embiid #1 so Philly could still wind up with Parker at #3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom