2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG:HOGGLIFE101 @slimthugga · 41m

@KingJames yoooooo what uppp G

@KingJames I know u love Miami who doesn't all those beautiful women but ask yourself is all that temptation good for a married man

@KingJames I got love for DWade Bosh the whole Heat team but just imagine what a young @DwightHoward in the paint and @JHarden13 can do

@KingJames idk if u watch the news but the American dollar is losing value by the day but in Texas it can go a whole lot further

@KingJames I seen u bring the Heat to the dance and they kinda disappeared on u (no shade) come to the H we are still hungry

:pimp: :lol: Thugga

some of my friends actually believing this :lol:

View media item 1043495

Good riddance to Swaggy P
pimp.gif

He had already made it clear he would not exercise the $1.2 million player option for next season and test free agency in hopes of landing a more lucrative, long-term deal.
According to a league source, Young wants to be made “a priority” by the Lakers this summer, however, if he is to stay in L.A.
bye
pimp.gif

Could LeBron opting out just be a way for Wade and Bosh to opt out and restructure their deals as well? All this drama for nothing basically?

I can't see him going anywhere else. Who cares what I think/what the media thinks, all is forgotten when you win rings, but it just looks so bad to me that he'll jump from team to team. Who wants to be remembered that way. Once adversity hits, you're out the door? I can't see him going down that route. 

That's a possibility. But he also could be acting independently of the other two and could be out the door.

He literally has no ties or loyalty to Miami. I mean he left CLE and hasn't shown thus far to be a guy that's stuck on loyalty. As you said in the 2nd part of your statement, who cares where he goes if he wins rings, people are going to say what they want to say regardless. You think they'll think more of him if he stays in Miami and doesn't ever win again? I don't think so, dude has said he wants to be on Mt. Rushmore, only way to do that now is to stack chips, he'll get the most credit regardless where he goes cause he'll be the best player. There will always be those that try to diminish what he's done like they have with Miami and him "taking the easy way out" but those voices get quiet when the rings start to accumulate.

IG:HOGGLIFE101 @slimthugga · 41m

@KingJames yoooooo what uppp G

@KingJames I know u love Miami who doesn't all those beautiful women but ask yourself is all that temptation good for a married man

@KingJames I got love for DWade Bosh the whole Heat team but just imagine what a young @DwightHoward in the paint and @JHarden13 can do

@KingJames idk if u watch the news but the American dollar is losing value by the day but in Texas it can go a whole lot further

@KingJames I seen u bring the Heat to the dance and they kinda disappeared on u (no shade) come to the H we are still hungry
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Thugga

some of my friends actually believing this
laugh.gif
He can take the 10 mill we have in cap space this year, and then after everyone except Tiago is off the books, Tim, Tony, and Manu come back for less and LeBron and Kiwi will be our two max contracts.

ITS SO SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He should have came in 2010 TBH we wouldnt have lost a single year.

That last CBA man....no Vaseline. Actually, the last two were bad. They need to fix this. 

They constructed the current CBA to allow all 30 teams to have a chance at signing big names; to kind of defer from what happened in Miami in 2010..

..because if they didn't set it up that way, this league would only be a 6 team league...and small market teams wouldn't eat...thus leading to a league collapse.

Yea that cba or cock block agreement was a doozy, like getting married and divorced in the same deal. Hell of a business strategy tho, just pay everyone less than they're worth.

They constructed the current CBA to allow all 30 teams to have a chance at signing big names; to kind of defer from what happened in Miami in 2010..

..because if they didn't set it up that way, this league would only be a 6 team league...and small market teams wouldn't eat...thus leading to a league collapse.

Horse ****. That's what it is now. Small market teams wouldn't eat my ***. Bucks just sold for over $500 million. It was a money grab by the owners and it worked masterfully. The sorry teams will never sign the big name guys, especially if their working around the intended purpose by taking less money to stay or create these super teams in the first place.

Could LeBron opting out just be a way for Wade and Bosh to opt out and restructure their deals as well? All this drama for nothing basically?

I can't see him going anywhere else. Who cares what I think/what the media thinks, all is forgotten when you win rings, but it just looks so bad to me that he'll jump from team to team. Who wants to be remembered that way. Once adversity hits, you're out the door? I can't see him going down that route. 
That's a possibility. But he also could be acting independently of the other two and could be out the door.

He literally has no ties or loyalty to Miami. I mean he left CLE and hasn't shown thus far to be a guy that's stuck on loyalty. As you said in the 2nd part of your statement, who cares where he goes if he wins rings, people are going to say what they want to say regardless. You think they'll think more of him if he stays in Miami and doesn't ever win again? I don't think so, dude has said he wants to be on Mt. Rushmore, only way to do that now is to stack chips, he'll get the most credit regardless where he goes cause he'll be the best player. There will always be those that try to diminish what he's done like they have with Miami and him "taking the easy way out" but those voices get quiet when the rings start to accumulate.
Julius F. Wrek

View media item 1043517

Julius F. Wrek

ONE of my fav posters here :pimp:

How no one thought about this before hand is beyond me. I thought when everyone saw that bron opted out, everyone would think this. but its crazy that you all are making up other scenarios.

How no one thought about this before hand is beyond me. I thought when everyone saw that bron opted out, everyone would think this. but its crazy that you all are making up other scenarios.
Because thats not whats going to happen. Dwayne Wade is taking that money, and LeBron James is leaving.

Horse ****. That's what it is now. Small market teams wouldn't eat my ***. Bucks just sold for over $500 million. It was a money grab by the owners and it worked masterfully. The sorry teams will never sign the big name guys, especially if their working around the intended purpose by taking less money to stay or create these super teams in the first place.

Dude. Calm down a bit.

You really think the NBA would survive if they allowed every player to go play for whatever team they wanted to? The current CBA is constructed to save the NBA itself.

All these young'ns that play in the league all wanna play for NY, LA, MIA, Hou, CHi. The league would not last 10 years if that happened.

It's not targeted towards specific owners making bank. It's to save the league from collapsing.

That last CBA man....no Vaseline. Actually, the last two were bad. They need to fix this. 

That's still kind of false hope. That's nice in theory, but it's not going to work. As it stands, there are annually 5 teams that are legit contenders for a title, the rest are playing for entertainment. Let's not kid ourselves. You couldn't tell me going into this past season that outside Mia, SA, OKC, LAC, IND  that there is another legit team and even in those 5 you KNOW who the legit two were. Small markets MAY have a shot, but that's only if a star player wants to be altruistic and go to a small market and make it happen. It's just too difficult. This isn't the NFL. Teams with the best talent win out. 

Last edited:
If D-Wade and Bosh redo their deals, how many years would they sign for? If' it's least 2 more, I don't see how that helps, even if they add melo, D Wade is going to die on the court soon, can't see them beating any team in the west with that roster.

Listen we all know Bron isn't going anywhere. He opted out to put pressure on Miami to improve their roster.

Imagine if he said he wasn't opting out then Miami front office wouldn't have that sense of urgency to improve the roster because they know Bron isn't going anywhere.

He pretty much put the ball in Miamis court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom