2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the end Pau signs with the Bulls and Boozer goes to the Lakers. They should have just made the ******* trade three years ago. I hate **** like this 
laugh.gif

So in the end Pau signs with the Bulls and Boozer goes to the Lakers. They should have just made the ******* trade three years ago. I hate **** like this :lol

no they shouldve stayed on the phone so he coulda got snt'ed & we would have had the cash to chase lance for the 2 slot smh

aye so did booze just let the black ice sweat into his eyes or something?:x
carlos-boozer-eyebrows1.jpg
I'm wondering though can't he get fined for that? Illegal substance brought on to the court or something. Cuz I'm just imagining while going for a rebound or some kind of hard contact if somebody's arms swipes across his head aint all that black ice gonna be on them? :lol

Kobe isnt gonna say 1 word to his teammates all season. Dude is just gonna do him all year long on some loner ****.

Just like his rookie days :hat

Kobe isnt gonna say 1 word to his teammates all season. Dude is just gonna do him all year long on some loner ****.

Just like his rookie days :hat

Meh, a bunch of dudes on short term contracts are barely "teammates" anyway. He'll probably talk to Randle to give him some advice, but that's about it.

Cavs should pass on love for now. Play Bennett and waiters and let them develop some stock. If the team chemistry is good then keep the roster the same, if not, make a deal mid season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom