2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens to the NBA if Miami had completed a 3peat?

Would the Spurs start fresh?
Does Tim Duncan retire?

Lebron stays in Miami and everyone doesn't opt out?

Last edited:
It's easy to tell who really believes the Knicks will suck...

It's easy to tell those who are just selling woof tickets..

JR>>>>>>everybody on the lakers not 24
JR needs that team headshrink at all times, nothing wrong with this, just get him to the sessions weekly and he will be fine.

Not Sarcastically speaking he just needs to keep his head on straight, he can do this if he wants.

Yep exactly just when the Mavs are a low seed and don't go deep into the playoffs, just apologize to me
For what? I never said they were making a deep run.

You've been spouting nonsense in here for weeks.

Geez :lol:

What were you saying then?

I said the Mavs weren't going to be significantly better than last year and you acted like I'm saying crazy stuff

Last edited:
Lakers are really going to hire Byron Scott. It seems they keep brining in guys that Kobe can punk.

This isn't helping this team win anytime soon. They need a BOSS in LA, because right now that boss is KOBE, this is bad.

Last edited:
The Lakers are not gonna be even CLOSE to being the 7-8 seed. They play in the West....they may be the least talented team in the entire conference at this point. Hell they might be the least talented team in the league outside the Sixers who are literally trying to be as bad as they can be.

5 years 80 mill?

50centdrives.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom