2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.

20+ pages after the LeBron opting out news broke.

Gonna be crazy when he finally makes his decision.

ESPN gonna be even more unbearable over the next couple weeks.

They're gonna trot out that fat toad, Brian WIndhorst ever chance they get.

Dude really made a career out of covering LeBron.

Let me put it in perspective first.

The fact that this is the biggest news of the morning and the biggest event in people's lives will make this hard to understand for some... But I'll try.

It's just basketball, it's just a game. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't care if there's 24/7 news coverage on it or if there's a hall of fame for it. It's a glorified activity that's fun to play. There's no legacy lol him buying into a legacy of sorts doesn't prove that there is one in the first place. Just means you and him drank the same koo-aid.

People burning jerseys, hating the man for making his own life decisions saying playing for multiple teams tarnishes his place with the greats lol this **** is ridiculous.

I think lebron thinks winning is fun, but knows winning with your best friends is more fun. Can't everyone agree to this? I enjoy playing basketball with strangers, but I'd much prefer to play with my homies. Lebron is doing that but the media and people like you make it to be this big deal. "Omg Michael Jordan would never do that! Wow kobe never chased a ring!" Lol WHO CARES. People have this idea of who lebron should be and what he should do with his life to please people who have a disillusioned idea of a make believe greatest of all time stature.

There's no goat. There's no legacy. There's no mt Rushmore. There's no standard for what it means to be goat.

It's just a game where you put a round orange ball into a net. Just enjoy it.

Edit: disclaimer - I don't even watch basketball much these days. Just putting in my 2 cents since I know this is sadly a huge deal around the world today.

Gotta listen to Chris Broussard and his "sources" for the next two weeks. I'm still surprised that he actually gets paid to speculate on matters he really isn't privy to

Gotta listen to Chris Broussard and his "sources" for the next two weeks. I'm still surprised that he actually gets paid to speculate on matters he really isn't privy to
that's the worst thing about it all.... 

dude be feeling himself, like he isn't just repeating **** we all read on Twitter or some sports blog 

the only person I listen to is that Woj dude from Yahoo ..... 

Thats basically every analyst, their "sources" are just he say she say, unless they specifically say who they got the info from like a chris mortensen

Thats basically every analyst, their "sources" are just he say she say, unless they specifically say who they got the info from like a chris mortensen
not accurate ... a lot of reporters have solid sources with legit inside info .... problem is, ESPN parades around a bunch that don't.... 

and you can't keep a source if you run around telling who said what 

Seriously
laugh.gif
. Picture has smushcalade written all over it.

eek.gif
at that deal for the cavs
LOL !! 

I haven't been on NT that long but I was fortunate enough to brought up to speed on the SMUSHCALADE story 

that is one of the best forum stories in the history of the internet 

Afflalo is a great piece but your decision is essentially leveraging #4 and #12 to lose a chance at Wiggins or Parker. Supposedly Cleveland is really split between the two and Gilbert's ultimatum to win now may support Bari's camp even though he allegedly tanked a workout. Which I lend no credence to.

Kyrie - Afflalo - Bennett - Thompson - Varejao. Waiters, Karasev, Zeller off the bench. Essentially could go BPA with #4 and #12, although PG is obviously the least priority. Exum still a possibility with Afflalo in his last window. Embiid if he falls past Philly at #3. That's the player Cleveland was rumored to want all along. Likely won't be able to secure Gordon, Vonleh, or Randle at #12.

Affalo, 4, and 12?

I would take that deal so hard. In this draft? 4 and 12 + last year's #1, Kyrie, Affalo, Waiters, Deng (maybe), Varajeo, in the East? :wow:

welp so much for chicago gettin aron
He'd be a perfect fit for Thibs. Hustles, veteran leadership, strong defensively, perimeter shooting. That's a major chip for Hennigan to leverage to a contender with Vic and whoever Orlando selects as future running mates.

I honestly feel that the Cavs are going to do whatever it takes to get Lebron back in CLE... Knowing they have Kyrie for cheap for another two years..

They do that trade still draft Embiid & could still potentially trade 4,12 & Waiters/thompson for a MAJOR player (Knicks would sign & Trade in a heartbeat) for those pieces... Or Even the wolves gotta Love that package for Love

Kyrie
Love/Melo
Bennett

plus Actual cap room to play with?... CLE has alot of pieces to toy with, but i hope none of them land because their owner is a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom