2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i'm starting to dislike Lebron again. He's getting talked about way too often. Like its just annoying at this point, dude seems like he has the NBA by the balls. He controls the next 5 years of the NBA :lol:

Last edited:
That nike money made up for it in the long run

see thats the diff between him and Bron.

Athletes today is selfish.

MJ knew his shoes and endorsements will pay for him, so he was underpaid so he could win

Thats why MJ has 6 rings and Bron has 2

If the league allowed it, MJ would have demanded 50 mill and not a dime less

if you dont think he would of, well yea im not even gonna get into it.

Lebron should just go play with Manziel and the Browns back in Cleveland, for one season. Then make his decision

I think i'm starting to dislike Lebron again. He's getting talked about way too often. Like its just annoying at this point, dude seems like he has the NBA by the balls. He controls the next 5 years of the NBA :lol:

It's all good as long as the spurs keep whipping his ***. Until he joins them that is

Last edited:
Lol lebron opting out is worse than the decision :lol:

Now you got every team thinking they have a chance at lebron

If the league allowed it, MJ would have demanded 50 mill and not a dime less

if you dont think he would of, well yea im not even gonna get into it.

We if he had idiot Joe Dumars as his GM then maybe he would've got his 50 mil

hilarious?

you dont think MJ would have demanded 50 mill if it was allowed? youre like 12 years old and know nothing about basketball. MJ was the best in the league bar none and underpaid severely. If teams could offer more money, he would have got it EASILY

Jordan was underpaid the majority of his career because he had no flexibility and leverage. He signed an 8 year contract in 1988, which was way too long.

Stars these days go for the shorter contract and are able to test free agency in the prime of their careers.

After that long *** contract was over, Jordan got his raise, to the tune of 30 mil a year, but by that time he was retiring, the second time.

If Jordan's second contract ran out in 1990, he would've commanded so much more money.

Last edited:
I know we like to think of the NBA as pick up basketball but guys THIS IS THEIR JOB. If they do something to make them more money then so be it.

That ain't being selfish, it's being smart. Can't hoop forever, might as well get as much money as you can before it's over

Even if you have a lot of outside revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom