2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pivotal offseason for the Warriors. Parting ways with Mark Jackson, a wildly unpopular decision in many basketball circles for the unproven Steve Kerr. Kerr was paid handsomely too. Bit disservice to Jackson's ability to coach up guard play in the form of Steph and Klay's success and development. The next move is to support Klay 100% with his Golden State future or move all-in on Kevin Love.

Houston was a vogue pick out of the West for some this past season, but the front office failed to address the lack of cohesion between the D12 and Asik pairing. When there were plentiful suitors. Terrence Jones will continue to grow. I like his game a lot, reminds me of shades of J-Smoove. I'd like to see Jones further develop his outside shot to space the floor and be respected as an offensive threat.

Dame and LMA are a topnotch youthful duo in the entire league, but the Blazers remain vulnerable defensively. I always wonder if Batum has tapped out his ceiling as a player, particularly offensively.

My wildcard is the Phoenix Suns. Dragic and Bledsoe is a two-headed monster that presents a deadly back court. Hornacek blew the league away in his rookie coaching campaign. Not to mention they own #14, #18, and #27. Valuable selections in a loaded class. Hit on two of those and Phoenix is more than good money moving forward.

Lebron gets hus own sidebar on sportscenter lol

The heat bandwagoners boo'd them in tge finals man dude should chuck deuces and go home.

Fairytale ending if he goes back home..
I'd like to see it

Last edited:
You guys talk about Lebron all day then complain he's talked about too much.
Right?
laugh.gif

It's like the dudes who talk about how bad First Take is but continue to watch it.

CFB cool in my book. He's the only troll I mess with. Just because I know there's no way possible that he truly believes anything he says. I know he has a huge grin when he types some of these responses lol

Is there a limit to team jumps in a season? Bron should pick 8 squads, 4 from each conference and just play 10 games each, so we can see him in different jerseys and ball out all over the country

Spurs not coming out the west again.

I'll bet that.
thats not that far fetched though

the spurs have never repeated as champions back to back
And how many teams in the post Jordan Era have? You guys act as if this is some common practice that only the Spurs are strangers too....

Matter of fact how many teams have period? SIX

Come on now... You and CP ALWAYS post this.

Last edited:
So MJ 3 peated twice and quit the following year because he wasn't motivated to play the first time and the bulls couldn't get the contract right the last time. Instead of quiting both times I wish MJ had the nuts to play somewhere else. Instead we got lame MJ in baseball and lame MJ on the Wizards. As a fan of the game all the MJ didn't opt out is crap. He quit!

Last edited:

Yup, and only 6 franchises have ever repeated.
Yeah, it's not an easy task. 

Celtics 

Bulls

Lakers

Heat

Pistons

Rockets

Even the Heat barely repeated, thanks to Ray Allen. The Spurs are the favorite going into next season. They proved age ain't nothing but a number.

Of course, this all changes depending on what Melo and LeBron end up doing this summer.

I'll bet that.

And how many teams in the post Jordan Era have? You guys act as if this is some common practice that only the Spurs are strangers too....

If the spurs don't make it to the finals next year you have to retire from NT.

If the Spurs make it you get to retire in all your glory.

Deal?

Yeah, it's not an easy task. 

Celtics 
Bulls
Lakers
Heat
Pistons
Rockets

Even the Heat barely repeated, thanks to Ray Allen. The Spurs are the favorite going into next season. They proved age ain't nothing but a number.

Of course, this all changes depending on what Melo and LeBron end up doing this summer.

I love when dudes run with this "excuse". Was Ray Allen not part of the Miami Heat? Y'all always bring up Ray being the only reason they won as if he was a cheat code in the game :lol:

I'll bet that.

If the spurs don't make it to the finals next year you have to retire from NT.

If the Spurs make it you get to retire in all your glory.

Deal?
Only if DBD gets to come back in exchange.

inb4.......

kelly and mike?
timmy on letterman tonight

tony was on kimmel after they won

timmy outfit :pimp:

View media item 1044423

:lol: kelly and mike, goes to show you i have no idea about that show

don't worry anti they always bring up the back to back, if we do win back to back then it will turn to "oh well you didn't three peat" :rolleyes

Last edited:
I love when dudes run with this "excuse". Was Ray Allen not part of the Miami Heat? Y'all always bring up Ray being the only reason they won as if he was a cheat code in the game
laugh.gif
Not sure what you're trying to instigate here. I'm saying if it wasn't for Ray Allen hitting a huge shot in Game 6 with less than 7 second left that eventually forced OT, the Spurs would've won. Game 6 was an elimination game. Winning that gave the Heat a chance to win it Game 7, which they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom