2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray saved the day u no it heat acquaintances or fans know it..

No need to argue it happen
He saved the heat from loosing a ring and saved lebron alot of heat

That is that

So point out Robert Horry saving LA in game 4 in their 3 peat run

And point out B Shaw saving LA in game 7 against portland in 2000

And point out Paxon saving Jordan and the bulls from having to play a game 7 in the desert in 93'

And point out Horry saving the spurs by missing that wide open 3 in the semi's in 03 vs the Spurs

And Point out...do you see the theme here?

It takes luck to win a championship dude. Trying to discredit Lebron by using Ray Allen's game 6 3 is really stupid...like really stupid....really really stupid.

Agreed. There's nothing to really argue here about that. 

it's not even worth bringing that up. You're in essence saying Lebron got lucky when in fact virtually every championship that's been won in the NBA, the champion had to find some luck along the way.

it's not even worth bringing that up. You're in essence saying Lebron got lucky when in fact virtually every championship that's been won in the NBA, the champion had to find some luck along the way.
I wasn't picking on LeBron in any way. This was a last second shot in an elimination game for the Heat and was only meant to emphasize the fact that it does take some luck to win a championship. I could've called out the incredible streak of points LeBron had prior to the Ray Allen 3, but that wasn't the point I was trying to prove. 

The examples you provided only reiterate this point. 

You are wasting your time shoeking.

Exactly I don't got it In me to go paragraph after paragraph like shoeking man bro you write novels lol I'm cool off that.. whether people like to admit it or not it's truth. Not hating just my point of view.

Ray saved the heat from loosing a ring
Ray saved a lot of heat on Lebron making that shot saving from elimination..what's so wrong about saying that

u said they got lucky check my post the word luck isn't in it..

Last edited:
So point out Robert Horry saving LA in game 4 in their 3 peat run

And point out B Shaw saving LA in game 7 against portland in 2000

And point out Paxon saving Jordan and the bulls from having to play a game 7 in the desert in 93'

And point out Horry saving the spurs by missing that wide open 3 in the semi's in 03 vs the Spurs

And Point out...do you see the theme here?

It takes luck to win a championship dude. Trying to discredit Lebron by using Ray Allen's game 6 3 is really stupid...like really stupid....really really stupid.
No, Ray Allen's shot was the only lucky one.

LeBron haters are delirious sometimes....like, are you guys 12? 

I don't like lebron but
I don't hate for lebron

I just have my own point of view of thing..I'd like to see him go home.

I'd get first game tickets and take the long drive for that 1 no doubt

I love when dudes run with this "excuse". Was Ray Allen not part of the Miami Heat? Y'all always bring up Ray being the only reason they won as if he was a cheat code in the game :lol:

This is a good point, but I think what mattered most wasn't what Ray Allen did, but what Pop didn't do. Too many coaching mistakes on his end during the final minutes of game 6. As we all know, the Spurs had the lead and they dwindled it away when Manu started to fumble the ball, missed some key free throws and finally Pop subbing Duncan out that last Heat possession for Boris Diaw for size match-up purposes.

Spurs gave the game and title away those last couple of minutes. I think that's why Pop was so candid about taking the loss hard and feeling responsible for it.

Last edited:
I don't like lebron but
I don't hate for lebron

I just have my own point of view of thing..I'd like to see him go home.

I'd get first game tickets and take the long drive for that 1 no doubt

id do the same but i know none of my friends would be down :smh:

i dont care for lebron but that would be crazy honestly

im only a few hours away

[quote name="Hank Scorpio"][quote name="Ricardo Malta"]I love when dudes run with this "excuse". Was Ray Allen not part of the Miami Heat? Y'all always bring up Ray being the only reason they won as if he was a cheat code in the game :lol:[/quote]This is a good point, but I think what mattered most wasn't what Ray Allen did, but what Pop didn't do. Too many coaching mistakes on his end during the final minutes of game 6. As we all know, the Spurs had the lead and they dwindled it away when Manu started to fumble the ball, missed some key free throws and finally Pop subbing Duncan out that last Heat possession for Boris Diaw for size match-up purposes.

Spurs gave the game and title away those last couple of minutes. I think that's why Pop was so candid about taking the loss hard and feeling responsible for it...[/quote]... and proceeding to step on their THROATS this time 'round.

id do the same but i know none of my friends would be down :smh:

i dont care for lebron but that would be crazy honestly

im only a few hours away

Same here...

Ill ride with the family or my girl before my boys now days..

that would be insane though..would love to see cle fans reactions..

I would respect the move. It's honorable in my book..

I wouldn't even boo. Just would be chillin in a bulls jersey spectating and laughing lol

Last edited:
Because maybe he isn't playing for the owner of the team. He's playing for himself, his teammates and his fans and for the ultimate goal of winning.

He didn't go to Miami to play for Pay Riley or Arison. He went there to win championships.

Because maybe he isn't playing for the owner of the team. He's playing for himself, his teammates and his fans and for the ultimate goal of winning.

He didn't go to Miami to play for Pay Riley or Arison. He went there to win championships.

Any man with self respect isn't playing for an organization run by a man that publicly shamed him.

+ the Cavs are garbage. LeBron wants to win now. The Cavs aren't close to being championship ready

That sounds heart warming...but he'd still be an employee of Dan Gilbert and putting more $$$ in his pocket for every ticket, every piece of merchandise sold.

Any man with self respect isn't playing for an organization run by a man that publicly shamed him.

+ the Cavs are garbage. LeBron wants to win now. The Cavs aren't close to being championship ready

And again, for the 2188th time - he doesn't care about who he plays for.

But could he play for Gilbert?

"Dan is not the coach," he said. "I can play for any coach. We'll see what happens."

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...es-miami-heat-rule-return-cleveland-cavaliers

And him joining the Cavs gives him a better chance at winning in the long-run compared to going back to Miami. That you can't deny. It's pretty much factual with where the Cavs stand, and where the Heat stand.

So what's the next argument here in why he 100% isn't coming back to the Cavs. Let's go. Let's hear it.

That sounds heart warming...but he'd still be an employee of Dan Gilbert and putting more $$$ in his pocket for every ticket, every piece of merchandise sold.

But that would go both ways..
He would have the homecoming marketing tactic..as well as alot more long term publicity..which will rake in cash
Endorsements etc.

As a buisnessman which lebron definitely is..your not thinking about the others guys pocket, your thinking about yours..and trust me he would profit tremendously going back home.

I dont think one guys words out of anger will stop him from what would make him happy...I go to work everyday my boss profits off me and has fouled up in same sense as gilbert

That doesn't stop me from getting mine and being/working around the ppl I love to be around...I just continue 2 let him no that his buisness can change drastically whenever I feel like it View media item 1044679

You're naive to actually believe he doesn't care who he plays for. You think he would've went out hos way to blast Dan Gilbert? Everything LeBron says it's PC.

And LeBron isn't looking to win in the long term. He's looking to win now. A cast of David Blatt, Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins, etc doesn't exactly sound like winning now. Let's say the heat can get wade and Bosh to sign smaller deals, and add Lowry or Frye or whoever else. That's automatically better than what the Cavs have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom