2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw it yesterday, assumed it was a PS. All the prior Clear Channel billboards have been PS's so I thought it was a safe assumption to make.

Last edited:
Everything about that letter led me to believe that Gilbert has very much sterling like tendencies behind closed doors. In fact the man should have been fined and vilified for that letter because lord knows if it was a player vs owner :smh:

**** the Cleveland Cavs franchise as long as Gilbert is there. He's a complaining money hungry bastard, and he doesn't deserve to continuously get opps to eat off of this team.

I mean this is the same team that decided not to trade J.J hickson for prime amare Stoudemire... JJ ****** Hickson :lol:

:rofl:

To be this angry, sounds like a personal problem.

That could simply be a fan who put up money to put that billboard up. Probably DBD :nerd:..

And If I was Lebron, I would be more concerned with the Heat management not comitting to adding more talent around Lebron; than I would be about some letter written 4 years ago.

Stupid. why is that city trying to start something like that. You didn't see Miami put up billboards of a old Duncan holding a cane after last year. Act like they've been there before.
I am in total agreement. Everyone seems to think its OK since Clear Channel has been there from the get go, but I wasnt cool with it.

They can run whatever ads they want though and it has nothing to do with the franchise itself. Media gonna Media I suppose.

Dumb Lakers fans got a STAY SWAG billboard put up somewhere in Los Angeles for $5000. Anything is possible /KG

Last edited:
Dumb Lakers fans got a STAY SWAG billboard put up somewhere in Los Angeles for $5000. Anything is possible /KG
i checked yesterday and it was at around $4500 :x

e2DvCWQ.jpg

karl pls

Last edited:
I am in total agreement. Everyone seems to think its OK since Clear Channel has been there from the get go, but I wasnt cool with it.

They can run whatever ads they want though and it has nothing to do with the franchise itself. Media gonna Media I suppose.
Pretty much it's the so called "cool" thing to do.

Don't like the sign beat them then. That way they have no reason or room to talk smack. I hate when fans cry over stuff like this. 

Last edited:
You guys are acting like hes not the most popular role player in the league right now

"Possible 3 team trade between Bulls, Knicks, and Magic:

Bulls receive: Carmelo Anthony in sign-and-trade and Arron Afflalo

Magic receive: Carlos Boozer, Jimmy Butler, Bulls' 2015 1st round pick, and the Kings' protected pick

Knicks receive: Jameer Nelson, Tony Snell, Mike Dunleavy, Nikola Mirotic, non-guaranteed deals of Ronnie Brewer and Mike James.

This is an aggressive trade that comes with a lot of risk. You’re mortgaging the future by trading Mirotic and two future picks. However, you also get the best starting five in the league with Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, Carmelo Anthony, Arron Afflalo, and Derrick Rose. It’s a lot to give up for 2 players, and the Bulls' window to win a title is narrower than if they trade for Kevin Love.

But it also potentially gives you a powerhouse team in a weak conference."

not sure how i feel about this...

Last edited:
Stupid. why is that city trying to start something like that. You didn't see Miami put up billboards of a old Duncan holding a cane after last year. Act like they've been there before.

You're probably one of the few Heat fans who cares

90 percent of Heat fans are frontrunners, if Lebron leaves they just move on to the next one

Magic receive: Carlos Boozer, Jimmy Butler, Bulls' 2015 1st round pick, and the Kings' protected pick

Knicks receive: Jameer Nelson, Tony Snell, Mike Dunleavy, Nikola Mirotic, non-guaranteed deals of Ronnie Brewer and Mike James.

This is an aggressive trade that comes with a lot of risk. You’re mortgaging the future by trading Mirotic and two future picks. However, you also get the best starting five in the league with Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, Carmelo Anthony, Arron Afflalo, and Derrick Rose. It’s a lot to give up for 2 players, and the Bulls' window to win a title is narrower than if they trade for Kevin Love.

I'd hate to give up Butler man. The rest of the trash can bounce though including dude Mirotic.

Last edited:

Why would the Knicks get involved with that? It be much better just to let Melo walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom