2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that would go both ways..
He would have the homecoming marketing tactic..as well as alot more long term publicity..which will rake in cash
Endorsements etc.

As a buisnessman which lebron definitely is..your not thinking about the others guys pocket, your thinking about yours..and trust me he would profit tremendously going back home.

I dont think one guys words out of anger will stop him from what would make him happy...I go to work everyday my boss profits off me and has fouled up in same sense as gilbert

That doesn't stop me from getting mine and being/working around the ppl I love to be around...I just continue 2 let him no that his buisness can change drastically whenever I feel like it View media item 1044679

He's Lebron James. He's going to cash out regardless.

Lebron comes across as a pretty prideful dude.

You really comparing your 9-5 to the biggest athlete in the world? Really?

your ryte its not the owner it's the situation for sure

that coach hire will definitely put the brakes on those thoughts..no doubt
Stupid move on cleveland imo

N yes I'm comparing my former work to biggest athlete in the world
If we both are/were #1 available at what we do and it changes a buisness/franchise completely it's not so diffrent

Its buisness...buisness is buisness...

You really think that gilbert rant left a stain on Lebron?

He's a grown man not a boy with a grudge, that's not stopping him from doing what he wants to do

Last edited:
Julian theres a very big diffrence..

Sterlings a racist no1 wants to b associated with..

I'm saying if he wants to go home some childish heat of the moment rant out of hurt and anger isn't going to be what stops him...

You really think james is going to say..I want to play for cle. But the owner disrespected me 4 yrs Bak so I refuse to play for him??

He's a buisnessman not a boy
Maybe him being who he is he'd care what ppl would think but I don't see him not doin what he wants to do cuz of something said 4 years ago

Man y'all got me pulling a shoeking over here Im writing 2 much lol

Last edited:
I'd lose respect for bron if he ever played for Gilbert...that letter was unforgivable

Bron would have to get some on dans Detroit downtown properties for the low to offset that ****

I'd lose respect for bron if he ever played for Gilbert...that letter was unforgivable

Bron would have to get some on dans Detroit downtown properties for the low to offset that ****

Hmmm... I could. LeBron and Co. have a LOT of pull in Ohio.

Either way, I don't see him going back, unless he really believes Tristan Thompson (same agent) is that good.

Last edited:
We're gonna act like LeBron didn't embarrass Gilbert, Cleveland and Cavs fans first leading to that stupid letter, right? It's water under the bridge. Too much money to be made for something like this to be a thorn. It's one thing if Gilbert was on some Sterling tip but come on dude was mad he lost the best player in the world on national television and was made out to look like a fool.

If he goes to Cleveland there won't be a chance to win the Chip.

Simple as that.

Kyrie is the only scorer who has a chance to be consistent.

Waiters is another Nick Young. He can score but takes dumb shots. 

No bigs.

The comeback of LeBron to Cleveland would ultimately depend on two things: money and championship. Can he garner the maximum amount of revenues by returning to Cleveland? Can he win a championship by playing with what Cavs will field alongside him?

I'm a pretty avid Cavs fan, but I can't say yes for the second question. There are too many variables involved to definitely claim that the 2014 Cavs + LeBron equals championship.

The Decision was lame...but to talk about a grown man the way Gilbert did in that letter was 100x more immature and embarrassing. Nothing in that letter suggested that "The Decision" was the reason for Gilbert feeling that way. He made it very clear that he was pissed off for Lebron leaving period.

The Decision doesn't justify that clown *** letter.

Last edited:
Bad job by everyone around. We'll see what happens. I like his chances with Cleveland if he does return. That's a decent young core add a couple of cheap vets and who knows. I wouldn't be playing w Wade w his salary that's for sure.

Idk what Bosh is anymore. Disappointed by what he's become. Dude is good in the triple threat and midrange but he's become a spot up shooter. Bizarre.

Last edited:
Bosh was raw in Toronto. Avg double doubles.

He became more of a jump shooter but he's still a Big.

Cleveland's bigs are useless.

I don't even know why we talking about this.

Bron isn't going to Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom