2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the next argument here in why he 100% isn't coming back to the Cavs. Let's go. Let's hear it.

Plus, there are better win now options.

Another thing, he spent 7 seasons there and ownership failed him horribly, why exactly would he want to return?

Jamison, Mo Williams and old as dirt Shaq...

Seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:

I doubt Cleveland is like this, but these videos will always be funny.

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner
Cleveland Cavaliers
Neither will this. Worst guarantee in sports history

We're gonna act like LeBron didn't embarrass Gilbert, Cleveland and Cavs fans first leading to that stupid letter, right? It's water under the bridge. Too much money to be made for something like this to be a thorn. It's one thing if Gilbert was on some Sterling tip but come on dude was mad he lost the best player in the world on national television and was made out to look like a fool.
just say you support that slavesque letter from a disgruntled owner 

management do players dirty but when it's the other way around it's the players fault? 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Man who cares what the owner says. If jimmy Dolan said bad things about me I'd still want to play for the Knicks for the chance at the legacy of bringing the Knicks a title and playing at home. He's going to be EXTREMLY wealthy regardless. Who gives a ****. It just makes lebron look like the better person.

Research how Gilbert got his money. It's much worse than a letter he wrote. Matter a fact if you were a fan of that team you would probably like it. Not everyone would but it got the fans on his side mostly. Lebron straight up embarrassed the living **** out of that team on national television :lo

Did everyone forget how candid and outspoken Lebron was about the Donald Sterling ownership situation?

You don't think that brought back the feels from the letter Dan Gilbert wrote? Trust me, Lebron is VERY aware of ownership for any team he plays for and won't just play for anybody.

The only chance of Lebron going back to Cleveland is if a serious talk is had between him and Gilbert. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if he made Gilbert white a published apology letter.

Man who cares what the owner says. If jimmy Dolan said bad things about me I'd still want to play for the Knicks for the chance at the legacy of bringing the Knicks a title and playing at home. He's going to be EXTREMLY wealthy regardless. Who gives a ****. It just makes lebron look like the better person.

Research how Gilbert got his money. It's much worse than a letter he wrote. Matter a fact if you were a fan of that team you would probably like it. Not everyone would but it got the fans on his side mostly. Lebron straight up embarrassed the living **** out of that team on national television :lo

Sit your *** down

You sound foolish...your parents raised a simple minded individual I see

Props to bron for being alert to what goes on...glad he ain't a shucking and jiving for the white dollar kinda guy....he gets his and helps his friends get theirs to where they don't need him for assistance

Last edited:
Did everyone forget how candid and outspoken Lebron was about the Donald Sterling ownership situation?

You don't think that brought back the feels from the letter Dan Gilbert wrote? Trust me, Lebron is VERY aware of ownership for any team he plays for and won't just play for anybody.

The only chance of Lebron going back to Cleveland is if a serious talk is had between him and Gilbert. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if he made Gilbert white a published apology letter.

He back peddled from his stance on sterling almost immediately. Talking about he was told it would be taken care of so it shouldn't come to the point where he has to take matters into his own hands, something like that. I could see him going back to Gilbert, not sure how their overall relationship was but the decision and the letter are not so damming that two grown men can't get passed it and do business

Last edited:
Everything about that letter led me to believe that Gilbert has very much sterling like tendencies behind closed doors. In fact the man should have been fined and vilified for that letter because lord knows if it was a player vs owner :smh:

**** the Cleveland Cavs franchise as long as Gilbert is there. He's a complaining money hungry bastard, and he doesn't deserve to continuously get opps to eat off of this team.

I mean this is the same team that decided not to trade J.J hickson for prime amare Stoudemire... JJ ****** Hickson :lol:

Everything about that letter led me to believe that Gilbert has very much sterling like tendencies behind closed doors. In fact the man should have been fined and vilified for that letter because lord knows if it was a player vs owner :smh:

**** the Cleveland Cavs franchise as long as Gilbert is there. He's a complaining money hungry bastard, and he doesn't deserve to continuously get opps to eat off of this team.

I mean this is the same team that decided not to trade J.J hickson for prime amare Stoudemire... JJ ****** Hickson :lol:

View media item 774906

These mash ups are always creepy :lol:

This sounds like something @am1x90xnike would say, and that's not a good thing.

You just sent out the bat signal... :lol:

Last edited:

Everything about that letter led me to believe that Gilbert has very much sterling like tendencies behind closed doors. In fact the man should have been fined and vilified for that letter because lord knows if it was a player vs owner
mean.gif

I mean this is the same team that decided not to trade J.J hickson for prime amare Stoudemire... JJ ****** Hickson
laugh.gif
You just sent out the bat signal... Comic Sanimal Thug in 5...4...3...2...

Everything about that letter led me to believe that Gilbert has very much sterling like tendencies behind closed doors. In fact the man should have been fined and vilified for that letter because lord knows if it was a player vs owner
mean.gif

I mean this is the same team that decided not to trade J.J hickson for prime amare Stoudemire... JJ ****** Hickson
laugh.gif
Gilbert lives in Metro Detroit, he doesn't even care about Cleveland man. He only bought that squad because 1) it was avail 2) it is kinda close to Detroit. If he knew the Pistons were going to be for sale a couple of years later he prob would have held off. If he could trade the Cavs for the Pistons he'd do it is a heartbeat.

Last edited:

I don't know about this place man...

:lol:

How I've never seen this video I dont know. But this is maybe the funniest thing I've ever seen. And I'm not a fan of noahs. " You like it? You think clevelands cool? " :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Exhibit A on why LeBron ain't going home. The boy lived in Ohio for first 25 years of his life. You think he's going to regress lifestyle after living in a mansion on the ocean? Hell no man. The midwest, outside of Chicago is miserable place to be a multi-millionaire. Can't spend those Ms even if you tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom