2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Possible 3 team trade between Bulls, Knicks, and Magic:

Bulls receive: Carmelo Anthony in sign-and-trade and Arron Afflalo

Magic receive: Carlos Boozer, Jimmy Butler, Bulls' 2015 1st round pick, and the Kings' protected pick

Knicks receive: Jameer Nelson, Tony Snell, Mike Dunleavy, Nikola Mirotic, non-guaranteed deals of Ronnie Brewer and Mike James.

This is an aggressive trade that comes with a lot of risk. You’re mortgaging the future by trading Mirotic and two future picks. However, you also get the best starting five in the league with Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, Carmelo Anthony, Arron Afflalo, and Derrick Rose. It’s a lot to give up for 2 players, and the Bulls' window to win a title is narrower than if they trade for Kevin Love.

But it also potentially gives you a powerhouse team in a weak conference."

not sure how i feel about this...

Source of this tomfoolery?

yahoo
why would the knicks do that ? and get NOTHING but bumass contracts not even picks? go to sleep.

According to a few other reports that have mentioned the same trade scenario, the Knicks would consider Snell and Mirotic as their 1st round picks. Also, the Knicks want to have as much wiggle room as possible for 2015

"Possible 3 team trade between Bulls, Knicks, and Magic:

Bulls receive: Carmelo Anthony in sign-and-trade and Arron Afflalo

Magic receive: Carlos Boozer, Jimmy Butler, Bulls' 2015 1st round pick, and the Kings' protected pick

Knicks receive: Jameer Nelson, Tony Snell, Mike Dunleavy, Nikola Mirotic, non-guaranteed deals of Ronnie Brewer and Mike James.

This is an aggressive trade that comes with a lot of risk. You’re mortgaging the future by trading Mirotic and two future picks. However, you also get the best starting five in the league with Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, Carmelo Anthony, Arron Afflalo, and Derrick Rose. It’s a lot to give up for 2 players, and the Bulls' window to win a title is narrower than if they trade for Kevin Love.

But it also potentially gives you a powerhouse team in a weak conference."

not sure how i feel about this...

Source of this tomfoolery?

yahoo
why would the knicks do that ? and get NOTHING but bumass contracts not even picks? go to sleep.

According to a few other reports that have mentioned the same trade scenario, the Knicks would consider Snell and Mirotic as their 1st round picks. Also, the Knicks want to have as much wiggle room as possible for 2015
hell no. magic better cough up their draft picks or the bulls. they can keep all those bumass contracts/off our books.

Sit your *** down

You sound foolish...your parents raised a simple minded individual I see

Props to bron for being alert to what goes on...glad he ain't a shucking and jiving for the white dollar kinda guy....he gets his and helps his friends get theirs to where they don't need him for assistance

You can miss me with your fake activism. Lebron going to the cavs HAS NO IMPACT ON RACE RELATIONS. Do you care more about helping Clevelands economy or proving some point to gilbert who will be rich no matter what?

You wanna talk about shucking and jiving how about these guys getting massacred in the new CBA. Because if you wanna talk about simple minded individuals you may wanna start with fisher. That's something that actually effects their pockets. Not lebron going back home.

You guys need to stop associating the black plight with super millionaire athletes. It doesn't help any cause. Doc rivers and the clippers knew sterling was a huge racist. It didn't stop them from going there. Comparing gilbert to a slave owner doesn't help the conversation.

IDK what Denver is doing right now...but another young player with potential is not what they need, Ship that 11 along wit Wilson Chandler somewhere & let my man flourish

been wanting Chandler on the Pistons for years now

Somebody go tear that **** down immediately.
****, it is actually up

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
@grandtheftbike Did I Not Call It Yesterday
roll.gif

This will make for a most unpopular opinion, but why not Melo to the Hawks?

They'd have to tell either Kyle Korver or Lou Williams to kicks rocks, but possibly trot out:

Al Horford

Paul Trillsap

Jeff Teague

Kyle Korver

DeMarre Carroll

Melo

etc...

My preferred destination for him is Chicago,

but I found this a bit interesting.

Julius F. Wrek

Sorry to say not much of an NBA fan nowadays compared to the 90's. "Franchise" players are slim and "bandwagoning" has become more of the thing

Speaking of Zach Randolph, did you guys see maybe a week ago where it was revealed that he was almost traded for Eric Gordon before the season, but the Pelicans said no? :stoneface:

Pairing A.D. and Randolph, and the two of them with Ryan Anderson in stretches would have been murder on teams. Not to mention the obvious about getting rid of ***** Gordon and his longer, awful contract.

It was probably talked about and I missed it, but.

Last edited:
This will make for a most unpopular opinion, but why not Melo to the Hawks?

They'd have to tell either Kyle Korver or Lou Williams to kicks rocks, but possibly trot out:

Al Horford
Paul Trillsap
Jeff Teague
Kyle Korver
DeMarre Carroll
Melo

etc...

My preferred destination for him is Chicago,

but I found this a bit interesting.

Julius F. Wrek

Reportedly, the hawks are trying to pair Lebron and Melo after some trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom