2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will make for a most unpopular opinion, but why not Melo to the Hawks?

They'd have to tell either Kyle Korver or Lou Williams to kicks rocks, but possibly trot out:

Al Horford

Paul Trillsap

Jeff Teague

Kyle Korver

DeMarre Carroll

Melo

etc...

My preferred destination for him is Chicago,

but I found this a bit interesting.

Julius F. Wrek
mean.gif
mean.gif
Stop it yo.... STOP IT

They'd have to tell either Kyle Korver or Lou Williams to kicks rocks, but possibly trot out:

Al Horford

Paul Trillsap

Jeff Teague

Kyle Korver

DeMarre Carroll

Melo

etc...

Julius F. Wrek
I from GA. Hawks management is so incompetent, LeBron & Melo could call THEM, and they would find a way to f*** it up

Al Horford
Paul Trillsap
Jeff Teague
Kyle Korver
DeMarre Carroll
Melo

etc...

Julius F. Wrek

Naw man. There are some teams that you just DO NOT go to. Hawks, bucks, jazz, twolves, just off the top of my head are among them

Last edited:
Speaking of Zach Randolph, did you guys see maybe a week ago where it was revealed that he was almost traded for Eric Gordon before the season, but the Pelicans said no? :stoneface:

It was probably talked about and I missed it, but.

New Orleans didn't want to run AD at the 5 all year long. They wanted him to get comfortable at the 4 and adding ZBo would have held that up according to reports.

That trade has the magic getting a bigger haul out of it for giving up afflalo than the Knicks do by losing melo :rofl:

0% chance that happens. Knicks would be wanting to give up bad contracts everywhere

This will make for a most unpopular opinion, but why not Meloto the Hawks?

Al Horford
Paul Trillsap
Jeff Teague
Kyle Korver
DeMarre Carroll
Melo

etc...

Julius F. Wrek

You pretty much answered your own question. Dwight Howard wanted nothing to do with his hometown, so why would Melo want to go there?

Last edited:
I feel like Atlanta is an untapped market like the Bay Area was because of the stigma of the Hawks (and Warriors). Not trying to draw a direct comparison between the two or anything.

Positions are so arbitrary these days, especially on offense. They could have found a way to get by. It was a disappointing defensive year for them, as it was.

Al Horford

Paul Trillsap

Jeff Teague

Kyle Korver

DeMarre Carroll

Melo

etc...

Julius F. Wrek
mean.gif
mean.gif
Stop it yo.... STOP IT
i05km2W.gif

Julius F. Wrek

This will make for a most unpopular opinion, but why not Meloto the Hawks?

Al Horford
Paul Trillsap
Jeff Teague
Kyle Korver
DeMarre Carroll
Melo

etc...

Julius F. Wrek
You pretty much answered your own question. Dwight Howard wanted nothing to do with his hometown, so why would Melo want to go there?
I think Dwight just wanted to smash chicks of questionable age/snow bunnies without his parents near...

Julius F. Wrek

Why is a sports company out of Israel getting that information before other outlets?

Last edited:
No most of us Bulls fans know Melo isn't coming here, unless its a sign and trade, it's just entertaining for the most part. I think he either goes back to NY or goes to MIA.
You never know. Many people believed there was no chance for the big 3 to happen in Miami. Even tho it involved sign and trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom