2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius F. Wrek
Doc F***ing Up. The Scal-Master Is A Wizard. The People Love The White Mamba
pimp.gif

Scal would get Doc fired too if he wasn't VP of Basketball Operations.

Atlanta could be a great NBA city for players

Seriously how that Franchise has remained Average as hell over the years is mind boggling..

for a young black superstar their aren't many places better to land than ATL

Housing is much cheaper and they have beautiful land and houses, A booming night life, Pretty good weather year round, Women Galore... and it's hard to judge fan interest because the team hasn't had a legit SUPERstar since Nique left.

This is one of the few teams that could use it's location to draw in FA and somehow they get stuck with intermidiate players. I like their core right now but quite frankly it isn't enough. I would blow that team up in a heartbeat because as constructed they are building right back towards not too good but not bad area again.. that has got to stop.

Sometimes the NBA offseason can be really frustrating. Every rumor in regards to these "star players" are brought up and then people argue about it when the cited rumor may never happen. :lol:

No most of us Bulls fans know Melo isn't coming here, unless its a sign and trade, it's just entertaining for the most part. I think he either goes back to NY or goes to MIA.
You never know. Many people believed there was no chance for the big 3 to happen in Miami. Even tho it involved sign and trades

I really thought it was clear as day that they would join up in Miami :lol:

This sounds like something Broussard came up with himself, like Mempis

This will make for a most unpopular opinion, but why not Meloto the Hawks?

Julius F. Wrek

You pretty much answered your own question. Dwight Howard wanted nothing to do with his hometown, so why would Melo want to go there?

I think Dwight just wanted to smash chicks of questionable age/snow bunnies without his parents near...

Julius F. Wrek

amare-nods-o.gif

Ya'll aren't reading the part where Trading Melo for Harden also comes with the option of signing LBJ in Houston.. If it wasn't coming from Broussard i would actually give it a little credit...

I mean Both sides win with this trade, Lebron Wants to play with Melo he's stated this several times, he would be able to get a Max deal (In Houston that = what he would be receiving in Miami) Melo would get his max deal.

And The knicks get a 25 yr old Player who would run the triangle PERFECTLY, when they are in danger of losing their star for nothing. Hell in that scenario i could quite easily see the rockets strongarming Shumpert from them too.

Last edited:
I kinda think Harden would be a better fit for the Knicks than Melo

He could be Phil and Fisher variant level Kobe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom