2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way you can be a serious fan of hoop and look at LMA and AD and say that LMA is better. I just don't get it.

There's no way you could even sell me on LMA being better than Blake, K Love, or AD. There's just nothing to back it up

When is the NBA adding the advertisers to the Jersey?
Watching ESPN This morning and Peyton's Denver jersey he had on during the after practice interview had a Large GMC patch on it.
Everyone's doing it?

I could talk myself into AD over Durant if I tried hard enough...

*ducks*

Oooohhh

Hmmmm, ok, now that could be fun. I don't know if I'm on that plane quite yet, but gimme this year, let me see AD one more year advanced, and maybe I could take that stance.

I think it's clear within a couple years, this will be the unibrow's league. I don't doubt that AT ALL.

Only big men that are even worth arguing for are Blake, Love and Cousins everyone else is on a lower level
take out love for his terrible defense ( which is why he gets half of his rebounds cause he boxes out before the guy takes a shot.............add AD ....

There's a lot projecting with AD right now

There's a difference between projecting and what he is now

What he is now?

K, well, this year, at age 20, he posted the 4th best PER in the NBA, behind Durant, LeBron, and Love.

He went
21 points
10 boards
1.5 assists
3 blocks
1.5 steals per game, in less than 36 minutes a night. While shooting 52%

He had a 10.4 win shares. led the league in blocks, and was 10th in rebounding.

At age 20. And as you folks are trying to say, he's not even that good yet. :lol

LaMarcus, in his whole career, hasn't put up a year better than Davis last season, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Come on mister friendly mister friendly addict4sneakers addict4sneakers @Brandon3000 don't dip out on me now. Tell me about LaMarcus's two amazing games and how he is better than Anthony, today, since you guys don't want to use any sort of predictive projections.

i'm not basing anything on 2 2k like performances by LMA.
i never said he wasn't great. all signs are pointing to AD being a great player. i watch film, i see the potential.

the better defender is clearly AD, but i don't care about win shares. NOP had one of the worst defensive ratings in the league which could skew numbers in his favor. individual defense is great but i value team defense more.

i've watched AD progress offensively, but he's not an anchor on that end yet. YET. while LMA isn't exactly Dirk, you can force feed him the ball and he can draw a double. that's what i care about. if anyone says they'd prefer AD over LMA or any PF, that's their opinion. not mine

Only big men that are even worth arguing for are Blake, Love and Cousins everyone else is on a lower level

Young Boogie :hat :hat One of my favorite players in the L next to Steph Curry, Blake, K Love, CP, Melo, and OJ ( |I ).

Boogie already is a dynamo offensive player, but if he got into some serious shape he could challenge for top 3 players in the league. Srs. Complete offensive game, and is a really good position defender when fresh. He's so effective when he's fresh, but when he gets tired he just does some dumb **** man, like foul unnecessarily or shoot some terrible long 2's, or completely becomes disinterested in getting back on Defense and when he does he barely even tries. Then he starts OD complaining to the refs when he's tired, it just gets ugly :{

That's the one thing that frustrates me the most with Boogz, he allows fatigue to interrupt his game. Everyone gets tired, but it has an obvious effect on him. :{

What he is now?

K, well, this year, at age 20, he posted the 4th best PER in the NBA, behind Durant, LeBron, and Love.

He went
21 points
10 boards
1.5 assists
3 blocks

At age 20. And as you folks are trying to say, he's not even that good yet. :lol

LaMarcus, in his whole career, hasn't put up a year better than Davis last season, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Come on mister friendly mister friendly addict4sneakers addict4sneakers @Brandon3000 don't dip out on me now. Tell me about LaMarcus's two amazing games and how he is better than Anthony, today, since you guys don't want to use any sort of predictive projections.

Where did I say LaMarcus Aldrige was better than Davis?

I said there's alot of projecting in regards to AD but he isnt the 3rd or 4th best player in the NBA yet

I dont care what PER says

PER says David Robinson is 4th best player of all time

I got my money on Giannas
giannas is going to be good, very good....but LBJ , KD , and if im correct AD , are those "generational" talents......i think jabari is the next paul pierce / melo ....but never play that defense to reach LBJ , MJ , KB.................wiggins exceptional as well but i dont see him having tracy mcgrady/durants offense ever.....lebron doesnt have that offense neither but his rebounding ability and passing and superior athletiscm ( even too wiggins athletism ) makes lebron be in that MJ/KOBE GAWD level....

i've watched AD progress offensively, but he's not an anchor on that end yet. YET. while LMA isn't exactly Dirk, you can force feed him the ball and he can draw a double. that's what i care about. if anyone says they'd prefer AD over LMA or any PF, that's their opinion. not mine

Give AD Lillard, and a coach that will force AD the ball, and his numbers do what? I mean, he already put up 21 a night, in just 35 minutes, on 52% and he's not even being "force fed" the ball yet.

So you can value LMA drawing doubles :rolleyes that don't make him the better play, just cuz.

And ignore win shares, that's fine, but you want to ignore PER too? That isn't a team skewed stat, and LMA never even SNIFFED a 26 PER, AD got that at age 20.

think it's clear within a couple years, this will be the unibrow's league. I don't doubt that AT ALL.

While it's completely feasible that this could occur, man there are some serious players that could thwart this being his league. Too many great guys right now to convincingly say that IMO

What he is now?

He went
21 points
10 boards
1.5 assists
3 blocks

Where did I say LaMarcus Aldrige was better than Davis?

I said there's alot of projecting in regards to AD but he isnt the 3rd or 4th best player in the NBA yet

I dont care what PER says

PER says David Robinson is 4th best player of all time

Read again dude. You said projecting, I gave you LAST YEAR'S numbers, not projections. Last year, at age 20. Read them again. Those aren't projections. Those are scary, scary numbers, from a kid that can't buy beer yet.

I dont think I would ever double LMA. I'm totally content with him shooting 18 footers and turn around fadeways. I'll live with those results, sooner or later hes going to start missing them, and he's allergic to posting up so it wont even matter. He let David Lee lock him up, who according to everyone is a horrendous defender. I remember watching that game and everytime LMA touched the ball I ended up putting my hands over my face. He posted up and made a move towards the basket three times, two of which came when the game was basically over and the worst part was, he got two foul calls.

LMAs game frustrates me to no end, theres only one PF who's allowed to play this way and thats Dirk.

Big men who I'll take in order:

1. AD
2. Cousins
3. Love
4. Blake
5. Toss up between a lot others :lol

This is just who I like

Yea, can't put AD over KD right now, we'll see in a couple years, I thought Brow was going to be some kind of crazy Duncan/KG hybrid coming out of college, that seems to be the exact path he's on right now. By 24 or 25 he'll be the best player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom