2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always figured Davis was going to be the goods, but when I saw him curling off screens like Ray Allen I was like "Yeesh".

He's a freak of nature, that being a guard thing your whole life and having a growth spurt to 7 feet is something I've never seen translated and integrated seamlessly like he's been able to do. Most guys either decide to be one or the other, the way he's been able to be elite at both facets and actually use those skills are remarkable. He's definitely in my top 5 must see guys playing now.
I think his sudden growth spurt is a big reason why he's picked up injuries here and there. His body hasn't had the time to develop physically.

again, AD has next. but now we got kids saying they'd rather have him over KD. that's when i step in
I'm not a kid. So kill the condescending BS...

AD is on a trajectory to be the best big this league has had since Duncan's prime... I think he's in that territory in short order.

If I'm starting from scratch right now and I want to build something that has a chance to win for the next decade, I could talk myself into Anthony Davis ahead of Durant. Is he better right now? No. Can he be relatively soon? Absolutely.

i wasn't trying to big boy you in particular or anyone.

CP is old enough to be my uncle and i'd call him and whoever agreed with him on a topic "kids." its just a word

I'll say it.

FREE BOOGIE.

Free him of this undeserved rap thats been cast over him
mean.gif

Let him be great, he ain't doing anything so outlandish that other superstars don't already do.

He will make the Kings great sooner or later..... Probably later tbh, but it'll happen

Man as soon as they get a pg, get rid of rudy's contract, get a big man next to Boogie, get an actual good coach, lose Jason thompson contract and get a bench the Kings are going to flourish

I feel like AD can take that jump this year man, I really do. Everything is already there and it's not like the faith in him is based on potential, he's already proving that there is some serious Best in the league potential in him. He's already an all star level talent on both ends at 21.

I still have him behind K Love and Blake though. That could change as soon as this season however. I want to see AD be a more consistent individual player and playmaker, along with staying healthy. And like I said, his back to the basket game could definitely be better. He could also stand to improve a bit man to man defensively. All things he can should improve on by as quick as next season.

I legit have no ceiling on how good AD can be. Nothing would surprise me.

:hat :hat :hat

God where did the time go |I |I

:( that nostalgia...once kobe retire my era will officially be over

sidenote; my favorite commercial like this was the one w/ bob marley "is this love" playin...I cant find it nowhere

What he is now?

K, well, this year, at age 20, he posted the 4th best PER in the NBA, behind Durant, LeBron, and Love.

He went
21 points
10 boards
1.5 assists
3 blocks
1.5 steals per game, in less than 36 minutes a night. While shooting 52%

He had a 10.4 win shares. led the league in blocks, and was 10th in rebounding.

At age 20. And as you folks are trying to say, he's not even that good yet. :lol

LaMarcus, in his whole career, hasn't put up a year better than Davis last season, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

:hat :hat :hat Fear the brow...cant wait til the season starts

There's legit nothing wrong with his temper.

Kobe, KG, and others do the same **** and they have "passion" and "fire."

Demarcus does it and he's a "Malcontent"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Problem is that he is doing it on a losing team and soon enough he is going to realize that he is the only one putting out yet the headlines always are going to choose to single him out

they can't control him and soon enough he is going to go Barkley on em

I'll say it.

FREE BOOGIE.

Free him of this undeserved rap thats been cast over him
mean.gif

Let him be great, he ain't doing anything so outlandish that other superstars don't already do.

He will make the Kings great sooner or later..... Probably later tbh, but it'll happen

Man as soon as they get a pg, get rid of rudy's contract, get a big man next to Boogie, get an actual good coach, lose Jason thompson contract and get a bench the Kings are going to flourish

Meh, Rudy Gay can be a solid 2nd option to Boogie. I saw a lot of the Kings last year, and while they have a lot of issues, Rudy Gay isn't one of them. I know he comes off the books after this season, but I see Rudy as someone who can be a part of the Kings rebuild moving forward rather than someone they need to get rid of.

Also, when the Kings were actually on the floor together healthy, (That is, the "big 3" of IT, Boogie, and Rudy) they weren't bad at all. Would have loved to see those 3 together for a full season. Throw in Sauga City, Ray Mccalloum, Ben Mac, and there is some serious potential with them moving forward. Should have retained Isiah, thought zeke was their solution at the PG position. Especially relative to who they could get in his place.

Most people forget AD was a 6'3 PG junior year in HS :lol .. he already has the form, once that jumper starts consistently falling it's a wrap for the league.

Cousins and AD about to dominate down low for the next decade plus, barring any serious injuries. #BigBlueNation #PayPalCal :smokin

Last edited:
jason.collins shoukd shut up.

harden and howard looking like big time clowns. they dont teach defense in OKC tho.

tony dungy > sam &,collins

And honestly KG and KB's competitive demeanor cannot compare to cousins straight up lashing out at people, to think about it again dude does have some real anger issues

rockets players and fans turning their back on Parsons 
mean.gif
 ......hope my boy shine every game against them fools 

When is the NBA adding the advertisers to the Jersey?
Watching ESPN This morning and Peyton's Denver jersey he had on during the after practice interview had a Large GMC patch on it.
Everyone's doing it?

Some teams have had a sponsor on the practice jerseys for a few years now

Cavaliers signed No. 1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins today. He can't be traded for 30 days.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 24, 2014

Everyone can exhale now for 30 days.

Still doesn't change a thing IMO. If the Cavs want Love they will get Love.

-Magic

Nothing changes indeed. The Cavs needed him under contract for the deal to work anyway, I thought, so if anything, this could just mean the deal is finalized on paper.

At least, I'm really hoping.

Cavaliers signed No. 1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins today. He can't be traded for 30 days.

-Magic

-Magic

Nothing changes indeed. The Cavs needed him under contract for the deal to work anyway, I thought, so if anything, this could just mean the deal is finalized on paper.

need yall to get er dunnn so chicago doesnt do anything silly

Last edited:

Barring Golden State saying F it and offering Klay, Barnes and Lee I don't see a reason why the deal won't go down.

Like I said yesterday...

Cavs want Love
T'Wolves want Wiggins

Eventually these type of deals just happen.

rockets players and fans turning their back on Parsons :{  ......hope my boy shine every game against them fools 

I mean...did you hear what he said on his way out?

There's also a little bit of frustration becausetalked about feeling disrespected by the franchise trying to acquire bosh or Melo, but he had no problem recruiting Dwight to Houston then saying Omer Asik needed to act like a professional and play :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom