2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
think it's clear within a couple years, this will be the unibrow's league. I don't doubt that AT ALL.

While it's completely feasible that this could occur, man there are some serious players that could thwart this being his league. Too many great guys right now to convincingly say that IMO
The Pelicans' front office might be a bigger obstacle to Davis' greatness than opposing players.

Have some hope for cousins too, he's good and has proven so, but I don't think his temper is going to profit him much... maybe in an certain situation he would flourish, maybe with like artest's pacers or something but I don't see much of his future with the kings

Where did I say LaMarcus Aldrige was better than Davis?

I said there's alot of projecting in regards to AD but he isnt the 3rd or 4th best player in the NBA yet

I dont care what PER says

PER says David Robinson is 4th best player of all time
the general dropped 71 in a modernized NBA with shot clock , 3 second rule in paint rule , 8 seconds back to basket rule.....champion , played defense and very strong offense ( obviously...the bulls have trouble cracking 71 as a whole. ) ...a case can be made for david robinson no ? 

I think he might be top 3 along with Bron and KD this upcoming season, not like years down the road.

Last edited:
think it's clear within a couple years, this will be the unibrow's league. I don't doubt that AT ALL.

While it's completely feasible that this could occur, man there are some serious players that could thwart this being his league. Too many great guys right now to convincingly say that IMO
The Pelicans' front office might be a bigger obstacle to Davis' greatness than opposing players.

His free agency year, whenever that comes, is going to be stupid. Flat out, 15+ teams blatantly cheating the system, stupid.

Off shore accounts, burners, the works. :lol

Where is the Dwight Howard love??

*Ducks slander*
But I'm Kinda Srs

Last edited:
Have some hope for cousins too, he's good and has proven so, but I don't think his temper is going to profit him much... maybe in an certain situation he would flourish, maybe with like artest's pacers or something but I don't see much of his future with the kings

There's legit nothing wrong with his temper.

Kobe, KG, and others do the same **** and they have "passion" and "fire."

Demarcus does it and he's a "Malcontent" :lol :lol

Where is the Dwight Howard love??

*Ducks slander*
But I'm Kinda Srs
no offense , will completely blow at 31-32 years old...........i love wade but hes a big wade lol ......atleast wade can dribble and pass though....

I said there's alot of projecting in regards to AD but he isnt the 3rd or 4th best player in the NBA yet

the general dropped 71 in a modernized NBA with shot clock , 3 second rule in paint rule , 8 seconds back to basket rule.....champion , played defense and very strong offense ( obviously...the bulls have trouble cracking 71 as a whole. ) ...a case can be made for david robinson no ? 

No.

View media item 1095515
View media item 1095516
View media item 1095517

This was the game from last season where I was just in awe of how this guy was dominating on both ends of the floor.

My gawd if they would have just kept Nerlens and taken anyone else besides Rivers, they could have been the new OKC.

I always figured Davis was going to be the goods, but when I saw him curling off screens like Ray Allen I was like "Yeesh".

take out love for his terrible defense ( which is why he gets half of his rebounds cause he boxes out before the guy takes a shot.............add AD ....

As bad as his defense is,
He's still an elite scorer on high volume (38% on 6.6 attempts) .591 TS% and still one of the league leaders at getting to the line, One of the best passing big men in the league as well as ast/to ratios, The best rebounder in the league. 3rd in the league in PER (Higher than AD) 120 ORTG(High than AD) as well as the Wolves are +10.3 with him on the court.

He's got a case to be in the mix with the others

Read again dude. You said projecting, I gave you LAST YEAR'S numbers, not projections. Last year, at age 20. Read them again. Those aren't projections. Those are scary, scary numbers, from a kid that can't buy beer yet.

Those are great numbers but thats doesnt translate to being the 3rd or 4th best player in the NBA currently

Can he get there? Yes

Is Davis there yet? No

Numbers dont tell the whole story

Last edited:
i've watched AD progress offensively, but he's not an anchor on that end yet. YET. while LMA isn't exactly Dirk, you can force feed him the ball and he can draw a double. that's what i care about. if anyone says they'd prefer AD over LMA or any PF, that's their opinion. not mine

Give AD Lillard, and a coach that will force AD the ball, and his numbers do what? I mean, he already put up 21 a night, in just 35 minutes, on 52% and he's not even being "force fed" the ball yet.

So you can value LMA drawing doubles :rolleyes that don't make him the better play, just cuz.

And ignore win shares, that's fine, but you want to ignore PER too? That isn't a team skewed stat, and LMA never even SNIFFED a 26 PER, AD got that at age 20.

i can argue his high PER, and FG% are based on the kinds of shots he takes, and not necessarily his offensive skill.

NOT saying he isn't skilled.
NOT saying he's a garbage man.

right now, he scores more like shawn marion in his prime if shawn was a traditional PF. NOT saying he plays like marion.
better comparison is exactly how blake was scoring his first and 2nd years in the league.

again, AD has next. but now we got kids saying they'd rather have him over KD. that's when i step in

I always figured Davis was going to be the goods, but when I saw him curling off screens like Ray Allen I was like "Yeesh".

He's a freak of nature, that being a guard thing your whole life and having a growth spurt to 7 feet is something I've never seen translated and integrated seamlessly like he's been able to do. Most guys either decide to be one or the other, the way he's been able to be elite at both facets and actually use those skills are remarkable. He's definitely in my top 5 must see guys playing now.

again, AD has next. but now we got kids saying they'd rather have him over KD. that's when i step in
I'm not a kid. So kill the condescending BS...

AD is on a trajectory to be the best big this league has had since Duncan's prime... I think he's in that territory in short order.

If I'm starting from scratch right now and I want to build something that has a chance to win for the next decade, I could talk myself into Anthony Davis ahead of Durant. Is he better right now? No. Can he be relatively soon? Absolutely.

Last edited:

No.

View media item 1095515
View media item 1095516
View media item 1095517

#sonned

There's legit nothing wrong with his temper.

Kobe, KG, and others do the same **** and they have "passion" and "fire."

Demarcus does it and he's a "Malcontent" :lol :lol
I'll say it.

FREE BOOGIE.

Free him of this undeserved rap thats been cast over him :{

Let him be great, he ain't doing anything so outlandish that other superstars don't already do.

He will make the Kings great sooner or later..... Probably later tbh, but it'll happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom