2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laker brahs:

Am I the only one who would rather see Stu Lance or John Ireland run point than Jeremy Lin?

Why can't Dodgers & Lakers be dominant at the same time?

I just went through 20 horrible years with the Dodgers and now were finally back to dominance while the Lakers are over here assembling a team blindfolded.

Lakers deserve a Nobel Peace prize or humanitarian award for keeping all these bums employed.

Example: Nash, Boozer, Payton, Malone, Mark Madsen, the list goes on

Ja's 2¢ Ja's 2¢ They need something like the mid season Full week break.
The AllStar Break is already a week of meet ups, interviews. Sched NBA appearances with literally barely a 24 hr break in true time off.
The games may stop for 4-7 days, but then they put them to work off the court so it's not a real break
That's only the star players though, 98% of the league is resting at home :lol:

The AllStar Break is already a week of meet ups, interviews. Sched NBA appearances with literally barely a 24 hr break in true time off.
The games may stop for 4-7 days, but then they put them to work off the court so it's not a real break

True

I will not let you call Gary Payton & Karl Malone bums!!!

It hurts I know. But the squad we had that year was so washed up I'm still scratching my head that Tide never gave them an endorsement deal. If we would've had a young GP and Malone with that Kobe and a younger Shaq ( I know I'm asking for a bit much here ) Were looking at the greatest team ever assembled, maybe.

I will not let you call Gary Payton & Karl Malone bums!!!
It hurts I know. But the squad we had that year was so washed up I'm still scratching my head that Tide never gave them an endorsement deal. If we would've had a young GP and Malone with that Kobe and a younger Shaq ( I know I'm asking for a bit much here ) Were looking at the greatest team ever assembled, maybe.
It hurt me to see Karl Malone be a shell of himself and Gary struggling to keep up and play D 

the all star players..usually are the most important though :lol:

usually the last game is on a wednesday or thursday. you fly in to the all star city. interviews everywhere, some community work, rookie game on a friday, all the all star events + more interviews all day, more on sunday + the actual ASG, fly out monday and back to work on tuesday.

that's probably overstating some stuff and understating others, but the point is that i'm sure it would be easier on the players to extend the all star break a little longer

Curious who fits well in the triangle and next to Melo that is attainable in 2015.

Marc Gasol comes to mind, but I don't think he's leaving Memphis.
eek.gif
Get out of my head (pause).

I really really really want Marc Gasol on this team next year. Perfect fit for the system and would complement Melo so much. He should be our prime target in 2015 and I hope Phil & Melo whisper sweet nothings in his ear whenever they run into him next season.

I doubt he leaves Memphis though.
tired.gif

I'm not a fan of a full week off at the All Star break, but I don't really care either. As I've seen from the NFL, when a new commish comes in, he starts makin all kinds of changes for no ******* reason just to show he's doing "something" even if it's trivial as hell.

:lol: :lol: at allowing the networks time to adjust for the Cleveland games to get slotted into the Miami games on the schedule. That's cold man. :lol:

word about the commish. It's how they make their bones. their legacy.

Yea, Marc not leaving Memphis. If this team went out of its way to keep Zbo, they are most definitely keeping Gasol.

Gasol loves Zbo like a brother and he's not leaving him. NY is better off getting Gasol after his new 3 or 4-year deal ends in Memphis after next offseason :lol:

Last edited:
This team had a HOF 2K starting 5.... and still lost to Detroit.... I still cry about it.....

Sidenote: I ALWAYS forget about Devean George. Dude was a key reserve during the 3 peat. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Switch topics. I lost some money on the Lakers that year.

Stupid old fools ring chasing and couldn't even finish the job :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom