2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rakim 
nthat.gif

Rakim:smokin  youngins don't know bout them true rap gods....
I feel like the youngins show adequate love. Its really the youngins who think all of the goldeb era legends are flawless because they just take the word of the old heads.

Same w sports and music. As far as the average 90s baby is concerned, MJ never missed a shot and Pac never made a bad song.

Byron will be one and done in LA. It's a shame because Kobe deserves to at least be on playoff team before he hangs it up.

In Cleveland we were anxious to get rid of Byron because the team quit on him and he didn't have a clue how to get his team to defend.

They showing Karl Malone wrestling in the WCW on tv up here, reminding me again how stupid it is whenever people say Lebron James is the same size as Karl. :lol:

Last edited:
If Wiggins is really getting offered by the Cavs (which I don't believe), no way do I even consider that Knicks offer.

I feel like the youngins show adequate love. Its really the youngins who think all of the goldeb era legends are flawless because they just take the word of the old heads.

Same w sports and music. As far as the average 90s baby is concerned, MJ never missed a shot and Pac never made a bad song.
true that, I'm just tired of hearing all these dudes talk about em>>>>

Kicking so many artists, dude can jump but to me it's straight up ridiculous(please, I'm not looking for a rap debate in this thread, I know dudes in here like to argue)

watch out Cleveland

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://t.co/znKFpqsGQG[/URL]"]
The Knicks recently offered Stoudemire, Hardaway and Shumpert for Kevin Love, according to a source http://t.co/znKFpqsGQG
— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ)

July 25, 2014
[/quote]
I wanted Love in FA cuz that's when I thought we had a shot. This won't work :lol:

Still using us as leverage, guess they thought not to be so transparent and use the Bulls first this time around.

I'm sure Phil has shopped that package around but not going hard for Love like that. All Minny gets is cap relief and a good sophomore year player that doesn't play defense. Shump aint nothing but a no offense sometimes okay at defense player with a knee injury history.

But hey if Minny gets hypnotized by Phil's zen :pimp:

If they pull that off, I'll apologize to every Knicks fan personally..... until then....

NOPE!!!! :lol:  

Doesn't work. Melo and Love both PF
So? Push Love to the 3 or Melo to the 3. To me they do their work on offense in different places. Not that you couldn't utilize one while the other rests.

I mean ppl were saying Love on the Cavs playing with Bron would eventually make him a perimeter player shooting 3s all day like what happened to Bosh. I say there's more flexibility for him to still be an inside and out player paired with Melo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom