2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds like a kid who can't read being forced to read aloud in class.

Which is ironic since he can't read

FF is not playing games. Hes turned ruthless.

Heel turn quick like WWE :lol:

Came into the Laker thread talking junk and then claims he's always humble :lol:

We see you dog the change is real :smh:

Everybody thought AT was gon act wild but you came outta nowhere like a law and order plot twist and caught errbody off guard.

He pulled the mask off only to reveal he's outta control the entire episode :lol:

Damn meddling Cavs fans :rofl:

Came into the Laker thread talking junk and then claims he's always humble :lol:

Everybody thought AT was gon act wild but you came outta nowhere like a law and order plot twist and caught errbody off guard.
Lol he's all good he's just messing around.

Lol he's all good he's just messing around.

Not sure been saying that since last week and it's getting worse, even Big J said chill out and he's one of the most level headed posters. (Unless I missed the sarcasm)

Not saying he's a bad dude but either u gonna be a heel or not , can't talk a bunch of crap then say "I'm just messing around guys " :tongue:

Then do it all over again the next day and say "I'm just messing around guys" :tongue:

Talking slow = dumb now
mean.gif

Some people just have a lazy way of talking
You're acting like he's not dumb
laugh.gif

There's nothing wrong with being dumb especially since he's a millionaire

laugh.gif
Trying to rationalize by saying he has a lazy way of talking that's legit one of the funnier things I've read in a long time

Man **** it.

FF and the Cleveland crew have taken nothing but slander for awhile now.

If I was in their shoes my troll level would be over 10000000

He hasn't won anything yet though.

Son was the Lebron lottery, that's all.

It could be 2-3 years before he wins a chip (if Lebron stays that long and if it comes together).
At the same time, though, when someone gets all loud AFTER their team has won it all or made it to the Finals, what do we collectively say?

"Oh hey, it's you. Where've you been?"

[/devil's advocate]

No want Kobe to avg 25 ppg.

It's not hard for him.

Make what 7 fgs, go to the line 5 times.

Kobe could easily get to the line 5 times, he's crafty and knows how to make defenders leave their feet

He'll win comeback player of the year and get the Lakers the 7 or 8 seed. They'll get swept in the 1st round because they have Nick Young but atleast Lakers fans can talk for another season.

Since most of the big free agent signings are done, how will you guys rank the West this year? My top 8 playoff teams in order are:

1) Spurs

I really don't see this team losing many games this year. They have the best chemistry and can literally put any unit out on the floor to win ball games. I see them winning about 65 games next season overall. The only downfall they could have is Duncan or Parker sitting out for a long period of time.

2) Thunder

They will end up winning about 60 games or more solely off of having Westbrook, Durant and Ibaka. If Brooks can trust his young guys a little more (Lamb, Jones) or if they improve big time this year, they can definitely get that #1 seed. Knowing how Brooks like to coach, I would expect a rotation of Russ, Jackson, Durant, Ibaka, Perk, Morrow, Adams, Lamb or Roberson. Lamb or Roberson may end up switching out depending on who is going through a bad spell.

3) Clippers

I don't necessarily think the Clippers did enough to leapfrog over the Spurs and Thunder in the standings, but they will be good enough to get a top 4 seed. I have them at 3rd because I expect Griffin and Jordan to make a mini jump from last year after having another summer under Rivers. This is based off of Rivers coaching next season and all of the Sterling stuff being settled before the season starts. If its not settled, I'm not exactly sure what happens.

4) Grizzlies

I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, but the Grizz main concern is health. This is a team that is capable of winning close to 70% of their games next season if their top players remain healthy. They've been together for quite some time and Gasol looks to be in the best shape of his life. As long as Conley and Gasol remain healthy, they will definitely end up winning about 55-57 games next season. Now, how they do in the playoffs is another story and that's something I cannot answer until that time comes. A veteran team that knows how to win games, been in plenty of high intensed playoff battles and still carries one of the best frontcourts in the league. If Tayshaun Prince doesn't play, that makes things even better. Also, the VC acquisition will help the team out a lot since it adds a player on the perimeter that can create off the dribble and shoot the ball. I still think the team is one solid move away from being a real contender again.

This is when it gets kinda difficult...

5)
6)
7)
8)

Mavs, Warriors, Rockets and Blazers. I honestly think the Rockets will end up dropping off a little bit after losing the little depth they had. I also don't expect the Blazers to have such an easy schedule at the beginning of the year like they did last season. Dallas improved the most out of this bunch and I could definitely see them at 5. The Warriors health still concerns me and I still think they are pretty weak up front. Portland is good, but not as good as their record last year made them seem due to their scheduling. If I had to take a wild guess, I'll rank them like:

5) Rockets
6) Mavs
7) Warriors
8) Blazers

Mavs and Rockets could switch, Warriors and Blazers could switch. At the end of the day, I think the Rockets and Mavs will own a top 6 seed, whereas the Warriors and Blazers will end up being the last 2 slots.

If I go with the range of seedings (which would be much easier)...

Thunder, Spurs (top 2 seeds)
Clippers (top 4 seed)
Grizz, Mavs, Rockets (top 6 seed)
Warriors, Blazers, maybe Pelicans, Suns? (top 8 seed)

Last edited:
At the same time, though, when someone gets all loud AFTER their team has won it all or made it to the Finals, what do we collectively say?

"Oh hey, it's you. Where've you been?"

[/devil's advocate]
Lebron ain't going to the lakers in 2 years.

Stop it.
Lebron? Have paid attention to our signings the last few years? We'd be lucky to land Varejao. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom