2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I knew that was coming. Not to dog your opinion, but let's not be ignorant. The Grizz having the 7th seed last year had nothing to do with their talent level, but their health (which I listed as a concern). As long as they are healthy, they are a top 5 seed easily. Its really not even worth discussing. If any other team loses their best player for about 30% of the season and still wins 50 games, what you expect from them?

2011 - 56% of their games won
2012 - 62% of their games won
2013 - 68% of their games won
2014 - 61% of their games won (without their best player for a good portion of the season)

Last edited:
Yea Finally Famous is obnoxious now but he did have to deal with cleveland jokes for 4 years. I'm gonna let him cook.

I'm gonna give BHZ some credit on thise rankings. In years past he would have had them 2nd :lol:

Not sure been saying that since last week and it's getting worse, even Big J said chill out and he's one of the most level headed posters. (Unless I missed the sarcasm)

Not saying he's a bad dude but either u gonna be a heel or not , can't talk a bunch of crap then say "I'm just messing around guys " :tongue:

Then do it all over again the next day and say "I'm just messing around guys" :tongue:

This..

Dude is tiring..out here making wheel chair jokes like a child..:smh:

relaax yall ain't winnin **** ain't play not a single game yet n you out here geeked actin like a heat fan after they won a ring...:lol:

Stay humble n show some class take after ya boy Animalthug

Last edited:
Chemistry matters a lot in the NBA now in days. Unless your team has Lebron on it, its going to take some time for that team to adjust. The teams I feel have the best chemistry, I have as my top 4 seeds. Those 4 teams changed the least amount heading into the new year.

The Warriors are not up there because of their new coach.

The Blazers are not up there because I believe their record was inflated due to the cupcake scheduling.

The Mavs are not up there because their roster changed a good bit, along with the Rockets.

Yea Finally Famous is obnoxious now but he did have to deal with cleveland jokes for 4 years. I'm gonna let him cook.

I'm gonna give BHZ some credit on thise rankings. In years past he would have had them 2nd :lol:

:lol: I think my rankings for them have been pretty spot on in year's past outside of last season. That was mainly due to Gasol going down. Outside of that, I usually rank them 4th or 5th, which is what they've been the other two seasons. I think I had them ranked #8 the 1st year they got back into the playoffs and people laughed at me. :frown:

This season, I'm actually going to save a bunch of these comments on the Grizz :lol:

This is all if the Grizz are HEALTHY. Also, this is coming from someone who don't even consider the Grizz contenders at this point in time. That doesn't mean they can't win a lot of regular season games, though.

How can Arabs root for a team that has a Zionist coach....Animal Thug you make me sick.
Whoever said Blatt was a zionist, that's racist on your part for generalizing

Read up before you make a fool out of yourself. This is a sports thread so stop calling me a racist.

"I didn't come to Israel for Zionist reasons, but I was lucky because in Israel I became much more Jewish and much more Zionist."

http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/baske...t-1.368144?v=FFB3A52EB232B04536C5A5A7673CBB03
That article is from three years ago, do you honestly think he supports what's going on over seas right now. This is basketball so im gonna get off the topic. but to to try to stir up emotions by bringing up that old article is bad on your part.

He peaked last season.
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Great chemistry, good leadership, coaching and depth almost always means a lot of wins in the regular season. That's why I don't see the Spurs dropping past the #2 seed unless they end up with some serious injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom