2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say :lol:.......I guess sleep walking counts as taking strides tho, technically

Last edited:
Knicks fans will turn on hardens no effort on defense step back 3 point chucking *** real quick.

Id welcome the trade though. Harden would be able to attract some top FAs with that 53 mill in cap we have.

Yes

Do you watch Rocket games

Melo plays the 4 on defense, the 3 on offense, and waaaaay better rebounder than Harden. Assists could be higher with a better supporting cast, and the Knicks are suppose to trade him for a guy that averages 1 more FTA a game, less points, less rebounds, and an inferior defender?

Phil doesnt want to pay MAX money for Melo, but would be willing to do for a half-*** player in Harden. Cool story, bro.

Yes

Do you watch Rocket games

Melo plays the 4 on defense, the 3 on offense, and waaaaay better rebounder than Harden. Assists could be higher with a better supporting cast, and the Knicks are suppose to trade him for a guy that averages 1 more FTA a game, less points, less rebounds, and an inferior defender?

Phil doesnt want to pay MAX money for Melo, but would be willing to do for a half-*** player in Harden. Cool story, bro.

Melo getting the max is 6-7 more million than harden. He makes 15-16 million. With that said, have you considered of Melo walks you'd be left with neither? And then what?

To be fair Harden is making 15 mil while Melo would be making almost 23. That's a stark difference even if he's not as developed overall as Melo is. And the age difference as people have stated. That would be a nice piece to start the project 2015 return to greatness for the Knicks (a plan that will most likely fail as they miss out on the top guys again) but that's another discussion.

Melo MAX money equals close to 25 million ... Harden MAX money is at 14 million next season and goes no higher than 17 when it's all said and done.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta realize, there's only so many guys that stand out in this league. You can't just give away one and hope to build with nothing. Rockets post Yao Ming and tmac. Look up those rosters. And that's with our GM committing to staying competitive. Y'all want that for your teams?

We are prepared if Melo leaves for nothing. Believe it or not a top 5 pick is very attractive. It's been a while snd we don't mind sacrificing a year by tanking.

Two maxes and a top 5 pick is a pretty good reload/rebuild. No?

Last edited:
If I'm the Knicks I take that deal and run, makes too much sense, you rarely if ever get that much of a return when a star decides to leave, they would have hit the jackpot. Harden no defense or not is a top 10 player in the league right now, as is Melo in my opinion so it's a good deal for both sides, especially if HOU is serious about making a run at LeBron.

And who's to say you won't still be terrible WITH Harden. You could have the best of both worlds, have a nice draft pick and a star in tow.

Last edited:
Cant play one side of the ball and be considered great :smh:

Harden isnt great

Hes not better than Melo but it would be a good trade for the Knicks considering Melo may leave and his age

KNICKS WILL STILL BE TRASH.

When you look at your contribution to the thread, do you think you make this thread better or worse?

:lol: i hardly post but u my friend are a whole lot worse the stuff you be saying be comical

We are prepared if Melo leaves for nothing. Believe it or not a top 5 pick is very attractive. It's been a while snd we don't mind sacrificing a year by tanking.

Two maxes and a top 5 pick is a pretty good reload/rebuild. No?

Top 5 pick in a weak draft though ... who's really coming out making noise outside of Okafor at Duke? :nerd:

We would probsbly be a 7-10th seed with harden. Which is a huge difference from getting top 3-5 pick.

Ofcourse you take that deal but I don't believe any of these BS rumors. Houston would need a guarantee from lebron before and I don't think that's happening either.

Last edited:
Where'd the Melo/Harden trade talk come from though?
Is it an NT Hypothetical or a real chance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom