2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuban is an idiot, why he let him go in the first place is beyond me, now you want him back when he's a lesser player. Baffling. And if the Knicks take that their stuck with Jose until 2017. Bad deal all around.

Just want to clarify, Harden is the best SG in the league?

Seemed like a serious response...

Cuban is an idiot, why he let him go in the first place is beyond me, now you want him back when he's a lesser player. Baffling. And if the Knicks take that their stuck with Jose until 2017. Bad deal all around.
Cuban let him go for a chance at a bigger fish - DWill, CP3, DH. It just didn't work out. 

I see this as a move to get out of Jose's longer contract, have Tyson's contract come off the books next summer, and having even more cap room next summer as a result. 

24, only been a starter for 2 years, already putting top numbers about to enter his prime,why not?
Maybe the best offensive 2-guard in the league. We'll have to see how Kobe does in his comeback, but I'd take Kobe's two-way play over Harden any day. 

24, only been a starter for 2 years, already putting top numbers about to enter his prime,why not?
Maybe the best offensive 2-guard in the league. We'll have to see how Kobe does in his comeback, but I'd take Kobe's two-way play over Harden any day. 
He hasn't been a two-way player in years. Neither of them are two-way players at this point.

Tyson back in Dallas! :pimp:

I don't even care that he's not as good as he was, he's still a much a better Center than Samuel Dalembert. Coaching has a lot to do with it too. Tyson was great under Rick Carlisle.

And Raymond Felton coming in is whatever. As long as Devin comes back.

19 million between Tyson and Raymond. Probably 20 million between Dirk and Monta. Hopefully we shipped off someone else to save a little bit more space. Maybe Brandan Wright?

I think it might take us out of the Melo sweepstakes, but we'll see. If not? :nerd:

Who cares.
Monta
Melo
Dirk
Tyson.

I still think we end up with at least Luol Deng though. Not a bad consolation. A better team defensively than what we had last year.

As good as Calderon was last year, the Mavericks know they need help badly on the defensive end of the ball. We paid too much for Calderon and Tony torched us in the Playoffs last year. We can't pay him that much, and have him be that much of a liability on defense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom