2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that I wouldn't take Harden, it's moreso that it would never happen :lol:

But Harden would be in La Marina every night and probably deteriorate within no time.

If Harden comes to NY, I'll be taking a few years off from watching this ****** team.

I also can't see Phil wanting Harden. One of the worst defenders and only plays 82 games a year (Waits for someone to not understand)

So you would rather just let Melo walk instead of getting Harden IF the opportunity presented itself? Mind you Harden is only making a little over 14 million next season and 15 the year after. That leaves the Knicks with plenty of room to add two more legit players next summer. I know the Beard doesn't play much D, but damn a few years off tho :wow: ..

Harden would be partying so hard in NYC. I'm sure he wouldn't mind that trade at all.

Did Ramona have thyroid cancer or something???

Her chin baffles me.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

4/8

Everyone who finds her annoying probably wouldn't if they only followed her on Twitter and didn't actually see her face on TV
not trolling 
laugh.gif

I don't mind her on Twitter at all.... I just haven't liked her on tv whatsoever. 

Did Ramona have thyroid cancer or something???

Her chin baffles me.
It baffles you?
laugh.gif
Yes 
laugh.gif

I have never seen a chin-neck-shoulder ratio like hers.

She's like a female version of

stevie-classica.gif

Last edited:
Carmelo is walking? I don't think he is but I don't want anything to do with Harden. I'm cool with Carmelo leaving for nothing instead of getting Harden.

There's not as many options as people think there are for Carmelo. Chi has to make some serious moves to get him. I don't think he wants to play in Houston or in the West. I don't see him going to Miami. I think he stays in NY or possibly goes to CHI

Broussard basically named the entire eastern conference, sweet.

Why would LeBron want the Nets? They're the oldest team in the league. D Will has glass ankles and doesn't want to be there.

Last edited:
If Harden comes to NY, I'll be taking a few years off from watching this ****** team.

I also can't see Phil wanting Harden. One of the worst defenders and only plays 82 games a year (Waits for someone to not understand)

STOP IT, he was shaky as hell in the playoffs this year and that Finals against OKC, outside of that Harden has played pretty well in the short amount of times he's been in the playoffs. You let Melo walk for nothing instead of getting Harden your slow.

Arguably their isn't ANYTHING better in next year FA class or the year after that (Outside of KD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom