2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep bosh has led a team to the playoffs .......Love.....he passes well and grabs rebounds....:smh:

When did Bosh lead a team to the playoffs? Don't remember the Raptors being in the playoffs when he was there
Got there twice, in back to back years in '07 against the nets & '08 against D12's Magic.

That '07 series was kinda a big deal because that was VC's first playoff game in Canada since he left, and as you know, they still hate him after he played at 50% effort after demanding a trade. avg'd 16 ppg with the raps, traded to nets, avg'd 28 ppg :lol:

Last edited:
Got there twice, in back to back years in '07 against the nets & '08 against D12's Magic.

That '07 series was kinda a big deal because that was VC's first playoff game in Canada since he left, and as you know, they still hate him after he played at 50% effort after demanding a trade. avg'd 16 ppg with the raps, traded to nets, avg'd 28 ppg :lol:

:lol: True I didn't remember that at all. Watch too much basketball all these seasons are starting to run together

5 years 120 million for Kevin love :x
Melo money for Kevin Love? :lol: :pimp:

I don't give a flying **** what ANY OF YOU have to say anymore.

I've heard it all these past years.

You can't put us down anymore.

Deal With It

Get that man some pom poms

Dude thinks nobody gon put em down with a first yr nba coach n a bunch of dudes with no meaningful experience surrounded bye Bron..simmer down

Last edited:
If you haven't posted in the "Post your favorite teams thread" please do.

Not trying to be annoying or lame but I think it'd be cool if we got everyone in the thread :lol: :smokin

Good post. Repped

Edit: did someone post the Love 5/120 source and I missed it?

Last edited:
yall know damn well Durant stepped down because UA wanted him to sit out.

Why would he be in camp for 2 weeks then randomly leave

Nah...B, Presti made that call after seeing PG go down and KD was too shook to fight him on it.

I love KD's game but Durant's heart pumps Kool Aid

Last edited:

Unless something has changed both Gasol brothers are playing and so is Serge Ibaka for Spain....

“I will play with my national team in the FIBA World Cup” said Gasol. “I’d love to play five more years” added the Spanish big man. “These days could be my last with the Lakers. I will listen to other offers during the summer and, of course, I will talk with the Lakers.”

Ibaka is set to join Pau Gasol in Spain for the 2014 FIBA World Cup later this month. If the injury is, in fact, as serious as Ibaka has unintentionally made it sound, he may not even be 100% by the time of the 2014 FIBA World Cup’s opening tip. If that’s the case, the Thunder might want to inform him that pulling out of the tournament to rest his calf might be in his best interest for the upcoming NBA season.

bad move Ibaka

http://thunderousintentions.com/2014/08/02/serge-ibaka-calf-injury-serious-anyone-realized/

Last edited:
Rudy Fernandez must've gotten a big contract back home in Spain. I could've sworn he wasn't that bad of a player in the nba.

Just saw on Twitter that NBATV is airing a Special next Wednesday. Schedule release? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom