2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who doesn't think Cavs getting Love makes them the favorite to win?

(Let's limit this to short answers, Cavs or the field)

He was.

Julius Wrek
I wonder how he's looking.. I remember in the 2008 Olympics when he entered the game it was like an instant boost. Dude had another gear than anyone else even against team USA. I have yet to see that burst since shredding his knee

Last edited:
Rudy Fernandez must've gotten a big contract back home in Spain. I could've sworn he wasn't that bad of a player in the nba.

his jumper was weird but he was a decent player honestly. i loved him :lol:

i think hes preferred to play in europe, i think he said it multiple times. A LOT of teams were interested in him but he decided to go back and stay for good.

not sold that the Cavs will be ready for primetime once that hype train comes is at warp speed

Kyrie and them other ****** might buckle under the pressure....

put my $ on the field... the Bulls in particular

not sold that the Cavs will be ready for primetime once that hype train comes is at warp speed

Considering the Bulls and Wizards are their biggest comp in the east, I'm not really shaking in my boots. They all have a shot at it

They have Lebron though, the whole team will replicate his cool in dealing with the hype train.

He's the best example of how to handle "hype trains"

Cavs will mirror his demeanor

Best Player in the world plays in the east,With the best PF in the league and a Top 5 point guard :tongue: Choosing The cavs

Best Player in the world plays in the east,With the best PF in the league and a Top 5 point guard
tongue.gif
Choosing The cavs
Tim Duncan got traded to the Cavs?

They have Lebron though, the whole team will replicate his cool in dealing with the hype train.

He's the best example of how to handle "hype trains"

Cavs will mirror his demeanor
They'll also replicate his epic choke jobs and disappearing acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom