2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sold that the Cavs will be ready for primetime once that hype train comes is at warp speed

Kyrie and them other ****** might buckle under the pressure....

put my $ on the field... the Bulls in particular
I'm not yet sold on the Cavs being championship favorites yet and I am a Cavs fan.

Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving need to prove they can at least play adequate defense (especially Love). Also, they need to dump the cancer that is Dion Waiters.

That said, I don't see the Bulls as a threat. They're usually always plagued by injuries and Rose may not be back to form. In fact, IF Rose does almost get back to that level it won't be immediate. If he can stay healthy he should look much better 3 months into the season. The Bulls still have an uphill climb because Thibodeau's teams have underachieved every year in the playoffs. He's gets a lot of good pub but I'm not sold on that dude like so many others are.

I'm not yet sold on the Cavs being championship favorites yet and I am a Cavs fan.

Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving need to prove they can at least play adequate defense (especially Love). Also, they need to dump the cancer that is Dion Waiters.

That said, I don't see the Bulls as a threat. They're usually always plagued by injuries and Rose may not be back to form. In fact, IF Rose does almost get back to that level it won't be immediate. If he can stay healthy he should look much better 3 months into the season. The Bulls still have an uphill climb because Thibodeau's teams have underachieved every year in the playoffs. He's gets a lot of good pub but I'm not sold on that dude like so many others are.

Agree on all you say, including especially the Bulls comments.

We'll see if the Cavs have defensive issues with Irving and Love out there playing big minutes. Having Varejao healthy will be a big help.

roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly my thoughts when I read that Kevin Love is the best PF in the league ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom