2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie been better than Rondo and Parker?? At what? Hitting 10 3s in a rookie sophomore game? Dribbling a basketball in a bag?

Kyrie never in a million years would ever win finals MVP. EVER.

Last edited:
roll.gif
 at Z-Bo > Love in 2014.

:lol: it's so funny because I'm old enough on this board to know y'all only hate Kyrie because he's in Cleveland.

Stop. :lol:

It's a wrap in the east. Bron, Love and Kyrie, they're going to the finals. Ain't no team in the east stopping that. Go 'head and get your tickets.
How is it a wrap when you clearly saw Bron carry a team last year,

Now it's a wrap with a 1st year nba coach and a roster full of guys that never played meaningful playoff basketball?? naa

Last edited:
Lebron is gonna hide Kyrie's weaknesses. Its just what Lebron does.

Can Kyrie score? Yes. But so can every other PG on that top list. He doesnt make his teammates better and doesnt play defense like most of them.

How can anyone realistically look at Kevin loves stats and claim he isn't top 5? He might not be the most entertaining, but he definitely produces. If he continues his current production, with the addition of two other all stars ( including the current best in the world ), there is no reason he shouldn't get in the hall of fame, especially if he grabs a ring or two.

DAVID LEE >>>> KEVIN LOVE

BRANDON KNIGHT >>>> KYRIE IRVING

CARMELO >>> LEBRON

AM I DOING IT NT?!?!?!?!

AM I DOING IT!?!?!!?

AM I DOING IT!?!?!?!?

I'll admit that Kyrie did not advance as much as other young PGs this past season. After his sophomore year, I thought Kyrie was primed for a breakout year, but he basically put up a slightly worse year than his 2nd year, while Wall, Lillard and Curry all played better on teams that went to playoff.

However, I believe this season he will go out there and prove that he is worth the hype and belongs in the elite PG conversation this year. I have faith that Bron will bring out the best in him.

Stop. :lol:

It's a wrap in the east. Bron, Love and Kyrie, they're going to the finals. Ain't no team in the east stopping that. Go 'head and get your tickets.
How is it a wrap when you clearly saw Bron carry a team last year,

Now it's a wrap with a 1st year nba coach and a roster full of guys that never played meaningful playoff basketball?? naa

Yeah. It is. No team in the east can match-up with them.

How can you say that? Rondo is unbelievable at making his teammates better and is a great defender. Everything that makes Kyrie a disappointment since his rookie season.
I agree that Rondo is better at Passing and defense but when I see Kyrie play As of now..........like today or the last the 2 season's he is better than rondo.

I realized this like 2 seasons ago when I watched The Celtics National games and I could Tell Kyrie surpassed him.

That's just me tho.

Kyrie not a top 5 pg bruh and y'all only saying that cuz your cave fans and le*****. I ain't even saying thisncuz of my Bron hate either, hell i named him hot sauce. I like the kid but a couple 3s, crossovers, and acrobatic layups don't make u top 5. He can't guard a chair, makes no one better and gets in ball hog unnecessary mode. I seen don't beat his man and literally change hands wit thebball in the air 4x when none was even their to block it and miss the layup. Hopefully he learns a lot from Bron because he has top 3 potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom