2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive heard from multiple people who went there recently that its trash SRS :lol:

especially day time, at night i guess its cool but lot of weird dudes and drug users out :x

It's a joke. Everything thats nice is on Biscayne Blvd overlooking the bay, then literally like 3 blocks in you see homeless people and drug addicts. Downtown Miami is a very weird place.

It's a joke. Everything thats nice is on Biscayne Blvd overlooking the bay, then literally like 3 blocks in you see homeless people and drug addicts. Downtown Miami is a very weird place.

TBH it's like this in a lot of places...but yeah, it's weird and mostly fake as hell.

I know all the hype is around the draft and player movement, but what about the sponsored jerseys. The Hornets had the the NBA logo on the back to make room for ads in front. Better start coppin jerseys, I hope they don't end up looking like NASCAR jackets, keep it classic.

Do I want ads on the jerseys? Of course not.

Will I particularly care when it happens? Probably not.

I'm not going to pretend like the NBA has been pure and pristine and this will be the last straw and ruin the league or anything :lol: The pregame show, the halftime show, the TV timeouts, the instant replays, the in-game stats.. all have advertisements. We're just used to them so no one cares. A small patch on the players' jerseys will probably be minor in comparison.

Adidas makes the NBAs jerseys right? In theory, could Nike or another sports brand buy an ad on a jersey? If I'm Nike I'm buying an ad on every jersey **** it lol.

Point taken, NBA is selling itself out, as evident in its high profile players/ownership/management. The smallest patch can still make the biggest impression on what the league is turning into.

Am I the only person that thinks Miami would be making a mistake if they traded Bosh for Lowry?

Would that deal only be made if Melo was coming to Miami? Even then, the Heat still will lack anything on the interior and it doesn't necessarily improve their defense.

Am I the only person that thinks Miami would be making a mistake if they traded Bosh for Lowry?

Would that deal only be made if Melo was coming to Miami? Even then, the Heat still will lack anything on the interior and it doesn't necessarily improve their defense.

Naw I feel the same ,bosh ain't the problem it's wade.

Marcus Smart and James Young?

Smh I wanted Randle.

Now celtics are going to trade rondo. Young is a 2 guard.

I just hope we get som young talent if we are trading rondo. Prefably a big.

Green Sullinger and Olynyk need To go.

Marcus Smart and James Young?

Smh I wanted Randle.

Now celtics are going to trade rondo. Young is a 2 guard.

I just hope we get som young talent if we are trading rondo. Prefably a big.

Green Sullinger and Olynyk need To go.

Man you guys are setting yourself up to fail...same boat as the lakers imo

U got A decent nba inexperienced pg so u dump a champion top 5 pg pg in the league
Lol wow..if Ainge was smart he'd clear house and build around rondo...
Not dump him and start from scratch

Playoffs will not be seen for a while in Boston

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom