2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only it were Miami.
he def would flourish in mia...but mia doesnt have anything to give up, plus adding him would hender them even more in terms of adding players. Then what do you do when he wants an extension. Mia is in a bittersweet good/bad place... They could essentially become a dynasty chip team if they simple got rid of wade.

Wade pretty much is the hinder that will prevent mia to be a chip team long term. even if they work something out this off season it still is delaying the sooner then later inevitable. They could easily use his contract to get several decent/good vets...that arent in their later stages of their careers ala like a battier, allen etc.

Mia is the oldest team in the league and has the worst bench in the nba. They cant continue this for long. 

Harden is ball-dominant though. You can't play Rondo off the ball or sit him in crunch time.
not really he only became that way once he went to rockets, he did it true in okc but not nearly as much as he does now. i mean what choice does he have? when you playing with a top 5 worst starting pg in the league.

he def would flourish in mia...but mia doesnt have anything to give up, plus adding him would hender them even more in terms of adding players. Then what do you do when he wants an extension. Mia is in a bittersweet good/bad place... They could essentially become a dynasty chip team if they simple got rid of wade.

Wade pretty much is the hinder that will prevent mia to be a chip team long term. even if they work something out this off season it still is delaying the sooner then later inevitable. They could easily use his contract to get several decent/good vets...that arent in their later stages of their careers ala like a battier, allen etc.

Mia is the oldest team in the league and has the worst bench in the nba. They cant continue this for long. 
I thought about Milwaukee. Parker gives them star power. Rondo helps with the team defense. Bucks have the front court assets to appease Boston. Players that aren't similar to Sully and Olynyk.

Wade needs to do everyone a favor and hang em up

Sign and trade Lance + picks to Boston for Rondo
nerd.gif

Ship Rondo to Sac Town for Stauskas, picks, and someone else?

Detroit for Greg Monroe?
pacers dont have any picks...and if ainge thinks rondo is to much of a headache diva etc.... lance 
roll.gif

moving him to sac doesnt benefit the kings...long term... it might would help them to a possible 8 seed, but i doubt the kings want to give up young talent/picks just to win 15 or so more games at best

pistons already have 5 pg's they need to get rid of like 3, and they lack big men (only have 3) getting rid of monroe would leave them with only two pf's and no center.... hell no back up outside of villaneuva 

Kings could be interesting. Cousins, Rondo and Gay isn't a bad core.

Detroit needs to move Jennings. And Smith too. I'd rather they keep Monroe. Kid can play.

Last edited:
Wade is washed up

I won't argue whether or not he should get a significant amount of pay though

Might rub some of you the wrong way

Last edited:
Kings could be interesting. Cousins, Rondo and Gay isn't a bad core.

Detroit needs to move Jennings. And Smith too. I'd rather they keep Monroe. Kid can play.

Rondo for Jennings+ Monroe Would Def get it done

Rondo, Stuckey, 3, Smith, Monroe is a playoff team in the East easily IMO. Smith isn't a bad player he just can't play the 3 at ALL and Van Gundy wouldn't allow none of his foolishness.

Hell If Van Gundy really wants to get Rid Of Smith trade him over to the Kings for some reason i could really see them accepting that deal :lol:

Sign and trade Lance + picks to Boston for Rondo :nerd:

Ship Rondo to Sac Town for Stauskas, picks, and someone else?

Detroit for Greg Monroe?

the Greg Monroe for Rondo could happen, thats the thing people are forgetting, plus his BFF josh smith is on the team.

just get rid of Jennings in place for Rondo and add a SG/SF who can shoot and we good.

the Greg Monroe for Rondo could happen, thats the thing people are forgetting, plus his BFF josh smith is on the team.

just get rid of Jennings in place for Rondo and add a SG/SF who can shoot and we good.
It's supposed to be KCP.

So yall want Wade to turn down 40 million? :lol:

He is Mr.Heat without him the organization would be like Timberwolves South

Exactly, people have been under valuing him since Bron showed up like he didn't carry that organization.

Yep his value to the Heat isn't anything less than 15 million

People talk about how bad he was in the 2014 NBA Finals, he really only had 2 bad games statistically

Last edited:
Na he needs to get his money, he deserves it.

if thats how you feel

dude i just saw in the finals should be happy if any nba team wants him not crippling his team trying to get paid for how good he was 5 years ago

what he did in the past doesn't concern me the player he is now should be coming off the bench at best

if thats how you feel

dude i just saw in the finals should be happy if any nba team wants him not crippling his team trying to get paid for how good he was 5 years ago

what he did in the past doesn't concern me the player he is now should be coming off the bench at best

Sooooooooooo he didn't average 20, 5 & 5 on 50% shooting this year... I understand that he played horrid in the finals but let's not act like he was that guy all season.

Lebron Lost and suddenly everyone on the team are complete bums Wade plays like Larry Hughes, Shabazz is already a better player than Chalmers, Bosh is nothing but a Spot up shooter etc etc etc.

rondo isnt gonna do much with the current roster. he is a good system pg and you need to surround him with some quality guys. boston is still rebuilding, might as well stack up picks and young talent

looking back on the draft, how awesome was isaiah austin/adam silver :smokin

Last edited:
Sooooooooooo he didn't average 20, 5 & 5 on 50% shooting this year... I understand that he played horrid in the finals but let's not act like he was that guy all season.

Lebron Lost and suddenly everyone on the team are complete bums Wade plays like Larry Hughes, Shabazz is already a better player than Chalmers, Bosh is nothing but a Spot up shooter etc etc etc.

he also played no back to backs and got to hand pick which games he played

those regular season numbers were ******** flatout

dude is done as a star

if thats how you feel

Yeah, teams should definitely not pay players based on past production. Wade only played 54 games to conserve himself and was still a shell of himself in the Finals.

That's what happens when you rely solely on athleticism and a midrange jumper. SGs need to have / develop a 3pt shot to really extend their longevity in the latter stages of their careers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom