2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie playing with lebron will only help his shoe

Kyries style of play is entertaining so the kids are gonna love him & the hs kids already love him

With The right design, nike cant lose

knicks city dancers!! 

eyes.gif

No joke, the way Kyrie is popular with young men I could see him sliding in for KD. While I do believe his popularity could take a hit with Lebron joining him in Cleveland and being a Duke guy, I could see his shoes being popular with the right design. He's a likeable guy.

More people watching Cleveland games his popularity will rise just based off that. It will increase as he gets better.

NO ONE cared about KDs shoes prior to the the 4s. Even with Lebron his signature line didn't take off until the 6s when HOH exclusives and a lot of colorways started being made.

Last edited:
More people watching Cleveland games his popularity will rise just based off that. It will increase as he gets better.

NO ONE cared about KDs shoes before prior to the the 4s. Even with Lebron his signature line didn't take off until the 6s when HOH exclusives and a lot of colorways started being made.

Naw man, nike basketball shoes didn't pick up the pace till they started making everything limited and came out with a new colorway every other week. Had nothing to do with the players really, just the Jordan and SB buyers crossing over to make "investments" :smh:

People did "care" about the earlier models, they just weren't the "cool thing to have" yet.

Last edited:
i personally don't give a crap whose name they put on the shoe. if it looks nice ill want it.  Like the fact i HATE Kobe Bryant but his shoes are the best looking sig shoe IMO so i have a bunch

:lol: kyrie replacing KD for nike? his shoe won't even sell enough for nike to make a 2nd model. 

lol kyrie hype train will be through the roof next season playing with lebron. Your crazy

i agree about kyrie's popularity. But with Lebron in town Kyrie gets the DWade treatment. He'll never be the man again unless lebron goes down *knock on wood*

Last edited:
lol kyrie hype train will be through the roof next season playing with lebron. Your crazy

And at it's peak it STILL won't match KD's popularity.

Nike should (won't say need) make some type of counter offer. KD is going down in history as one of the best

NO ONE cared about KDs shoes before prior to the the 4s. Even with Lebron his signature line didn't take off until the 6s when HOH exclusives and a lot of colorways started being made.

Naw man, nike basketball shoes didn't pick up the pace till they started making everything limited and came out with a new colorway every other week. Had nothing to do with the players really, just the Jordan and SB buyers crossing over to make "investments" :smh:

People did "care" about the earlier models, they just weren't the "cool thing to have" yet.

KD had limited HOH releases of the 2 and 3. So that doesn't add up since HOH only release were the cool thing and his signature line still didn't take off until the 4.

KD had limited HOH releases of the 2 and 3. So that doesn't add up since HOH only release were the cool thing and his signature line still didn't take off until the 4.

Again, because during that time the Jordan and SB guys haven't crossed over yet.

Not till people saw the lebron SB did nike basketball hold any "value". The kd4 had the nerf colorway that started it all for the line. Then the weathermens. Until that people bought nike basketball ball shoes for....... BASKETBALL :lol:

Comparing popularity from then isn't even fair. How many colorways did the early lebrons and KD's have? Like 10 max? How many now? Maybe 40? :lol:

Last edited:
Kyrie Irving can replace KD with Nike if KD bolts for UA.

He's a PG, his style of play is relative to the young consumer, he's already pretty popular and that'll increase ten fold playing with Lebron next year, He'll be an All Star, on Nat'l TV every week, no doubt in my mind Kyrie would be the guy if KD were to leave and Nike would be just fine.

Let's see how cheap Nike really is.

I honestly wouldn't mind KD signing with UA. I don't own any products of UA but I like what they're doing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom