2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
And at it's peak it STILL won't match KD's popularity.

Nike should (won't say need) make some type of counter offer. KD is going down in history as one of the best

Just because kd is going down as one of the best doesnt mean kyrie cant match his popularity playing next to the best

Kyrie is a pg, kids can actually pattern their game after someone like him ala iverson

Has nothing to do if he'll become as good as kd

Did you read the post? :rolleyes He said it takes time to build and no one does numbers immediately.

Didn't take iverson long and he did it without the internet, nike or limited releases

You're STILL making the comparison. When iverson went to reebok he was the man in the NBA. Dude was balling out of control, on the covers of different magazines (which during the time was all the hype you could get really). Iverson was already an icon

Last edited:
Houston Rockets called Suns for Dragic and Bledsoe, going harder on Bledsoe now that the Suns said Dragic is off limits.

Outside of Harden, nothing I want as a Suns fan from them.  

Can Rockets even afford Bledsoe?

i personally don't give a crap whose name they put on the shoe. if it looks nice ill want it.  Like the fact i HATE Kobe Bryant but his shoes are the best looking sig shoe IMO so i have a bunch

:pimp:

i feel you man

but for some reason nike starts off with crap designs, look at the first KD shoe :rofl: then again most of the durants havent been that great.

I admit, Lebron has some nice kicks but i cant do mids and they are pretty bulky.

Kobe has the nicest shoes nike makes period.

Rudy 
pimp.gif

Houston Rockets called Suns for Dragic and Bledsoe, going harder on Bledsoe now that the Suns said Dragic is off limits.

What are the Rockets giving up? ... they surely aren't giving up Harden

Yeah, with Parsons and Asik already gone, what pieces of value do the Rockets have that they'd be willing to give up. Harden and Howard aren't going anywhere, so that leaves ???

:pimp:

i feel you man

but for some reason nike starts off with crap designs, look at the first KD shoe :rofl: then again most of the durants havent been that great.

I admit, Lebron has some nice kicks but i cant do mids and they are pretty bulky.

Kobe has the nicest shoes nike makes period.

Yeah, I'm not a Kobe fan either, but I can't deny that Nike's Kobe line has been fire since the first model. I'm not generally a fan of the LeBron line. Most of the shoes just haven't been my style or haven't fit me correctly. Love the LeBron IIs though.

I only started buying KD's with the Vs, but I think the line has been improving with each model. I already have 2 pair of the VIIs. Oh well though. If it ends, it ends.

Those KD Vs was one of the most basic shoe desgins ever, a mid cut with 2 Nike checks and a air max bubble

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom