2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd did more with less. He straight up took the Nets to the finals twice. His career was not bad at all compared to Wade

I value longevity as much as anyone, but Wade's peak is only below the likes of LeBron, Duncan and Kobe, maybe Dwight (if we're talking 2003-present).

Bottom line.

Wade was elite on both sides of the ball and dude is naming 1 way players.

I think you have to be pretty young to say that Wade was a better player over the last 15 years than Kidd.

Man I watched Kidd his whole career, in no way is he better than Wade.

I hate y'all for hating Wade, one of the greatest talents we've seen in the game.

Yea his body failed him, so what?

Show me a player who did what he did in 08-09, he's an anomaly.

Kidd did more with less. He straight up took the Nets to the finals twice. His career was not bad at all compared to Wade
kidd could have easily picked up the mvp if it wasn't for shaq and timmy. 

Kidd is top 5 point guards of all time (magic, isiah, kidd, stockton, payton)

Kidd over Wade? 
mean.gif

Rose playing tonight?

find a boulder, tie it around your neck and throw it into the ocean.

Because you're talking out your backside. No way CP sniffs Kids Jockstrap.

:lol:

Chris Paul is better than Kidd at everything except rebounding and honestly if he was 6'4 he would be better than him at that too.

as great as iverson was, he wasn't nearly as efficient as wade. plus wade rebounded and defended better. their playmaking is probably equal, but give me the 6-4 guy that can post up

I've always thought Wade's overall career is overrated. Going over his career, I'm not finding proof otherwise.

His rookie year wasn't elite, so we're starting 2004-05 season.
You go the next 7 years, only 5 of them are full years. The 2 years after his 06 title, he played 51 games each.
He was good for 25, 6 and 5 a night, give or take a few percentage points, couldn't shoot from deep, was a 75% free throw shooter, had over 4 turnovers a game,
Made 2 All NBA 1st teams, Top 5 MVP voting twice, 3rd and 5th,

Led the league in PER one year..........the year he played 51 games.

I dunno. He had a really good 5 year stretch, with 2 other incomplete years, and then had Bron join him to gain some extra jewelry. That's a small damn window. 5 years, with a few decent ones. Isn't that TMac, but with a ring?

Now he's better than Nash, Kidd, Howard, Chris Paul, Pierce, etc the last 15 years? :\

I've always thought Wade's overall career is overrated. Going over his career, I'm not finding proof otherwise.

His rookie year wasn't elite, so we're starting 2004-05 season.
You go the next 7 years, only 5 of them are full years. The 2 years after his 06 title, he played 51 games each.
He was good for 25, 6 and 5 a night, give or take a few percentage points, couldn't shoot from deep, was a 75% free throw shooter, had over 4 turnovers a game,
Made 2 All NBA 1st teams, Top 5 MVP voting twice, 3rd and 5th,

Led the league in PER one year..........the year he played 51 games.

I dunno. He had a really good 5 year stretch, with 2 other incomplete years, and then had Bron join him to gain some extra jewelry. That's a small damn window. 5 years, with a few decent ones. Isn't that TMac, but with a ring?

Now he's better than Nash, Kidd, Howard, Chris Paul, Pierce, etc the last 15 years?
ohwell.gif
What about defensively?

"but with a ring?"... I mean, srsly? Was also then the 2nd cog for 4 straight finals appearances.. that is nothing like TMac

Last edited:
Kidd has been all nba first team 5 times, all defensive 6, assist leader 5 times...guaranteed hall of famer, first ballot top 50 of alltime.

How are you dudes man? 
mean.gif

TMac was a pretty good defender for a stretch too, then he focused solely on offense.

Wade is a better defender overall tho, sure.

Again, for 5 years, he was a great two way player. TMac was in that 4-5 years range as well if I remember right.

Kidd has been all nba first team 5 times, all defensive 6, assist leader 5 times...guaranteed hall of famer, first ballot top 50 of alltime.

How are you dudes man? :smh:

Paul been been All NBA 1st 4 times, All Defensive 4 times, Assist leader 3 times and is a first ballot HOF too at 29. :lol:

Now I know that dudes don't watch basketball.

A prime Kidd vs a prime CP, guve them the same teamates and guaranteed Kidds team wins everytime. Kidd doesn't even have to score more than 10 POINTS.

i Always used to rate GP above Kidd, but dude has made me a believer over the course of his career. And GP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CP.

Kidd can guard three positions (think about that). He scores when he needs to, will always get you assists. And is a coach on the floor.

Last edited:
i love wade but i feel like whenever dudes bring up the fact that he's the best shot-blocking 2 guard ever, it's like bragging about your girl being able to change your oil. yeah, it's a great luxury but what's the need to bring that up for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom