2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike-air-max-3-kevin-garnett.jpg

why are you comparing 90s kicks?

im saying show me a successful big man whos sold shoes the last 10-15 years...

KG. I remember his stuff selling even when he went to And1 and Adidas. Granted, that was still a while ago

Jordans being so popular was the reason big men got sigs in the 90s

Well alot of players had sigs in the 90s because of mj

Stop arguing with Zyzz, dont you know he's always right.

But seriously outside of Duncan, KG, Shaq, Kemp, and maybe Ewing/CWebb big men sig shoes never been the same. A major reason is because no big man today is on some of those guys level.

Last edited:
Stop arguing with Zyzz, dont you know he's always right.

But seriously outside of Duncan, KG, Shaq, Kemp, and maybe Ewing/CWebb big men sig shoes never been the same. A major reason is because no big man today is on some of those guys level.

my point exactly even then when KG was in his prime he wasnt selling shoes with adidas and neither was Duncan.

sales back then were nothing like today tho.

They don't offer the same qualities. Big men shoes are bulky, looking like wearing dumbbell on my feet. That's why they don't sale anymore, it's not the "style" but watch one day everybody will be rocking some Anthony Davis 3.0's.

Most people can't relate to big men, compared to guards. The average 5'9 dude at the gym isn't a big man, and won't benefit from a clunky shoe with great cushion, they would rather use something more suited to them, the average consumer.

The under armour sneakers are horrendously ugly.

Infact Basketball sneakers from a design perspective have fallen so far, I feel like I havent seen anything from Lebron or KD line that will stand the test of time.

basketball kicks in general suck now IMO

look at all the main nike team shoes. hyperdunks and hyperfuse. GAR-BAGE

looked the same the last few years and all have been terrible.

kicks aint the same anymore

atleast the Kobe line has been amazing aside from the II,III, and VII

everything else has been amazing performance and design wise.

The under armour sneakers are horrendously ugly.

Infact Basketball sneakers from a design perspective have fallen so far, I feel like I havent seen anything from Lebron or KD line that will stand the test of time.
I completely disagree. I think LeBrons are aestherically setting the standard for athletic shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom