2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes throw any of those 9 guys I listed on the Mavericks, Rockets etc and they are automatically better too

Agreed. Those other PGs also make those teams better, but that's not the point. You were the one that said Rondo doesn't make other teams better, which is why Houston Dallas Knicks or Nets were even relevant or brought up my me.

Edit: So now you agree he makes teams better then right? Ok

Yes he makes teams better just not as much as the 9 guys I rated ahead of him

I like Rondo but the NBA iscurrently loaded with quality point guards

Lmao chill bruh you know we gotta come with the extras. I mean it's kobe you know his resume you know what he brings to the table....5 rings and no less than 3 entrees. And you know he ain't passing the biscuit

Deron Williams hated being in Utah.
No he didn't, he hated the direction the team was going in..

Trading away Brewer for a pick, letting Boozer :smile:lol), Korver and Matthews leave, signing Raja Bell, etc.
That didn't help but I've actually heard from one of his coaches in college that he didn't like living in Utah either. Said it was too boring. Feel like he would've been gone either way when that contract was up.

Boozer :lol: can't believe he was actually a really good player at one point. Crazy what a bad contract does to how you're perceived.

Last edited:
You're right they aren't doctors

But you have a better chance of being a doctor than playing the NBA

lol its so easy being a doctor :rolleyes

like i said to Hyper, lets agree to disagree

im not saying its not hard work to become the best player and get recruited to college and make the nba.

im saying stop crying, you havent done anything in the NBA to dictate and demand where to go, thats all. take the opportunity you are given and the multi million dollar contract and suck it up. not that serious

Theres 450 NBA roster spots

Theres like 10 million doctors in the world

Think about how many doctors you know, then think about how many NBA players you personally know

This can be applied to music too. For every Jay and Kanye, there's 1000s of 50 viewed/7 download rappers on datpiff. So yes, the chances of being a doctor really are greater than being a [successful] rapper

Deron Williams hated being in Utah.
No he didn't, he hated the direction the team was going in..

Trading away Brewer for a pick, letting Boozer :smile:lol), Korver and Matthews leave, signing Raja Bell, etc.
That didn't help but I've actually heard from one of his coaches in college that he didn't like living in Utah either. Said it was too boring. Feel like he would've been gone either way when that contract was up.

Boozer :lol: can't believe he was actually a really good player at one point. Crazy what a bad contract does to how you're perceived.
The bigger following and market doesn't help either.

You're right they aren't doctors

But you have a better chance of being a doctor than playing the NBA

lol its so easy being a doctor :rolleyes

like i said to Hyper, lets agree to disagree

im not saying its not hard work to become the best player and get recruited to college and make the nba.

im saying stop crying, you havent done anything in the NBA to dictate and demand where to go, thats all. take the opportunity you are given and the multi million dollar contract and suck it up. not that serious

Theres 450 NBA roster spots

Theres like 10 million doctors in the world

Think about how many doctors you know, then think about how many NBA players you personally know

This can be applied to music too. For every Jay and Kanye, there's 1000s of 50 viewed/7 download rappers on datpiff. So yes, the chances of being a doctor really are greater than being a [successful] rapper

I don't even know why y'all respond to A guy who stole his name to pretend to be a guy who is dead.

Smh.

Nah Boozer was legit good in Utah. Was not a perception issue.

Bulls are always bad with these free agent signings. Reminds me of when Ben Wallace was supposed to be their missing piece.

Nah Boozer was legit good in Utah. Was not a perception issue.

Bulls are always bad with these free agent signings. Reminds me of when Ben Wallace was supposed to be their missing piece.
Oh yeah, no doubt. But his limitations as a player were not seen by the masses in Utah like they are at Chicago. Like when the signing happened, I knew he was going to get killed for his lack of defense and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom