2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid was on a delay.. he was happy as hell when he was drafted.

Sure was. Thanks for clearing that up. And even the dude that went to Minny. I think he was more so trying to look suave and keep from crying than being salty faced. When he put his head on the table dudes thought he had the gasface. Not me

Last edited:
I like Rondo but he's nowhere close to being the best point guard in the NBA

There's like 5 guys ahead of him

Who's your 5?
I didn't include Westbrook(3rd best player in the NBA) for my own reasons, but is like to hear your 5 ahead of him

1. CP3
2. Westbrook
3. Curry
4. Parker
5. Rose
6. Kyrie
7. Lillard
8. Wall
9. Rondo

Ouch. 9. Jesus F Christ
I like your list though.
Skipped Rose due to absence
Skipped Westbrook for other reasons
I'd take Curry in the long run but Rondo is a better PG, Curry better player
Kyrie Lillard and Wall, yea right get real
CP3, I can see that
Parker, nah, not over a Rondo as best PG

Nice list though

Rondo cant shoot

Thats huge!

Thats a huge hole in his game and Rondo isnt a huge point guard so he cant be a all everything defensive point guard either

He's not the best scoring PG but the best at everything else besides on ball defense.

Saying "Just give me 2 million and I'll do whatever" is easy to say when you're talking as a fan :lol:

And don't compare their salary to yours, compare it to the money they generate and what the teams and owners are worth. That's what was wrong with everyone during the lockout "blah blah blah they're making 10 million dollars a year to play basketball" yet you see the TV deals the NBA generates... you see bad franchises sell for half a billion :lol: yet the players should just shut up and take whatever money the owners want to give them.

It's not just a game, it's a multi-billion dollar business.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying rookies have a right to be pissed if they're drafted to Minny or Charlotte or some small market franchise.. but people go to the extreme end of the spectrum a lot of times. "You're being paid millions, just shut up" is too common of a response.

Agreed.

Who's your 5?
I didn't include Westbrook(3rd best player in the NBA) for my own reasons, but is like to hear your 5 ahead of him

1. CP3
2. Westbrook
3. Curry
4. Parker
5. Rose
6. Kyrie
7. Lillard
8. Wall
9. Rondo

Ouch. 9. Jesus F Christ
I like your list though.
Skipped Rose due to absence
Skipped Westbrook for other reasons
I'd take Curry in the long run but Rondo is a better PG, Curry better player
Kyrie Lillard and Wall, yea right get real
CP3, I can see that
Parker, nah, not over a Rondo as best PG

Nice list though

Y'all basing this off of Rondos shooting ability?

He can't shoot and we know that. But his impact makes a difference regardless.

Dude be avg triple doubles in playoffs.

There was games I watched and thought Rondo was one of the best point guards in the NBA but then I remembered he played with Garnett, Pierce and Allen

You cant be the best NBA point guard if you are a shooting non factor

Last edited:
@FourtyEight48 I don't know what they are basing Rondos #9 ranking on.

Me, I have him #1. Best eyes, best hands, highest IQ, long arms, has a knack for finding the bounced balls for rebounds, nice handle, great passer, makes his shooters and Bigs better, and he does that better than anyone.

Rondo pg abilities are better than most on that list but there's just better all around players on that list...

I think you throw rondo in Dallas..youll see him get to work

He's not wasting juice in Boston when he knows there going nowhere...
And he's smart to do so

Who cares about his shooting. His FG% is still fine.

And GET REAL, saying you can't be the best PG without a jumper is worse than saying someone isn't a true pg because they score a lot. Which is it? Make your mind up

Last edited:
Who's Rondo got in Boston to pass to?
Jeff Green and the white guy with the nice hair

Edit: Olynek or whatever

Last edited:
You just validated the reason why I put him at 9

If you put Rondo on any of guys teams ahead of him, he isn't making that team better

If you put Rondo on any of guys teams ahead of him, he isn't making that team better

Oh come on man. That's not why you put him at 9 is it? Be honest. You just don't know that much about him. What's his jersey #?

Lol, kidding. Is that really why you out him at 9?

Last edited:
Who cares about his shooting. His FG% is still fine.

And GET REAL, saying you can't be the best PG without a jumper is worse than saying someone isn't a true pg because they score a lot. Which is it? Make your mind up

I didn't say a guy isnt a point guard if he scores alot

Rondo is such a bad shooter that all teams play him Lebron 2013 NBA Finals style

Oh come on man. That's not why you put him at 9 is it? Be honest. You just don't know that much about him. What's his jersey #?

Lol, kidding. Is that really why you out him at 9?

I put him at 9 because all those guys are better than him

The NBA is currently loaded with point guards

If you want to go with just passing point guards, Rondo is one of the best

And for you to say put him on any of the teams ahead of him and he doesnt make them better kind of goes without saying. It's a list of the best PGs, those teams problems aren't the PGs, their PGs are fine.
Throw him to Houston, to dallas, To the Knicks(hell the Knicks from last year) Nets even, BETTER, AUTOMATICALLY

Rondo in Houston this past year, they are beating Portland handedly and Maybe Spurs

Last edited:
Yes throw any of those 9 guys I listed on the Mavericks, Rockets etc and they are automatically better too

Agreed. Those other PGs also make those teams better, but that's not the point. You were the one that said Rondo doesn't make other teams better, which is why Houston Dallas Knicks or Nets were even relevant or brought up my me.

Edit: So now you agree he makes teams better then right? Ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom